​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Interview with Keith Jack ...... keep reading folks!!

Very interesting interview with Keith - especially his answer to the penultimate question!!!

Keith Jack interview

Re: Interview with Keith Jack ...... keep reading folks!!

Sounds very interesting A/Liz...
A 'watch this space' job I reckon...

Thanks A/Liz very interesting I can't wait to find out what it is and where?

Thanks A/Liz.

Very interesting indeed, wonder what that could be

I did notice a tweet a couple of days ago from Paul Lucas Scott to both Lee and Keith asking them for an exclusive. Wondered what that was about and then forgot about it TBH. Interesting.

Oooh, interesting.

Thanks A Liz. That's very interesting. Something to keep us guessing during the Lee drought.

Thanks A/Liz. Gosh, wonder what that could be. He had breakfast with the lovely Keith not long ago didn't he? Breakfast Meeting ???

Intriguing. It is probably just my fertile imagination, but i wonder if they are planning something with it being 5 years since the ADWD search for Joseph. Some of the other potential Joe's tweeted about the 5th anniversary recently.

Think you might have hit on something there Ruthie, a tie up somewhere with ADWD

Not sure that there is a tie-in with ADWD, to be honest. There were two other people at the breakfast, Niamh and one of Lee's other mates, another MT actor. Whatever it is, I am hoping it is workrelated and involves 'us', ie the public. Not just some quiet behing the scenes kind of activity.