​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Series 1 of Bedlam

If anyone is interested in catching up, apparently the first series of Bedlam is to be repeated on Sky Living from Monday 16th April (11.00 pm).

Sky Living can be seen on 107(Sky) and 109 or 110(Virgin).

Think I might just give it a go, to see what it's all about . I'll have to set a reminder to record the series, or I'll forget all about it!

Thanks to Lovelees for heads up.

Re: Series 1 of Bedlam

Thanks A/Liz I will have a look because I don't know whether I am going to like it

Not a newcomer to this series so I did see first. Not something to watch before you go to bed.............even without something horrible happening to Lee. Plays "mind games" as in you may dream about it later!! But hey! it does have Lee in it
Thanks for headsup Liz.Unfortunately out Monday nights & do not have sky for catch-up

Thanks A/Liz. Will set up the series link on Sky and then watch it during the day, not before bedtime!

I love spooky/scary/horror stuff, and judging from the eps I've seen from series 1, it's pretty good. When I started watching the first ep, my first thought was "A cast of good-looking young people...it's like Hollyoaks with scary bits!" However it turned out to be pretty good (and scary).

I'm intrigued by the bath scene that Lee has filmed for his ep, since there was a scary bath scene in the first ep of series 1. It seems odd to be doing another bath scene...that being said, I won't be complaining if we get to see Lee flashing a bit of flesh!

Just a reminder Series 1 repeats start tonight.

Well, I sat through the first episode. Can't say I was all that impressed (I couldn't warm to any of the characters) - but - something spooky happened! As I was watching, my phone switched itself off and then back on again, and I hadn't touched it!

Ooh I don't like the sound of that!