​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
When is Bedlam with Lee in it?

Lee said it was supposed to be the 2nd week of May. Is that when the first episode is, or is that the 4th episode with Lee in it? Does anyone know when Lee is in Bedlam?

Re: When is Bedlam with Lee in it?

It hasn't been announced yet.

New series hasn't started yet. Lee is in episode 4 of series 2. Logically might start when re-runs of first series have finished.

It's been announced that the new series of Bedlam starts on 6th June at 10.00 pm on Sky Living.

So, if Lee is in episode 4, I calculate that he'll be on on 27th June.

Bedlam

I will just make it,go away July 12th

Does Bedlam start on 4th June or 6th June?

For Jan and anyone else who needs it this is the Bedlam TV page. All questions can be answered there.

http://skyliving.sky.com/bedlam-videos/bedlam-series-2-sneak-peek-promo-video

Thanks for the link Graziellla!

I'm really looking forward to this

Blimey, it's Bedlam LA!

There was a former Psychiatric hospital a few miles from us that was bought by a developer who demolished it and built luxury houses on the site. There was a big stink in the local press when he tried to get planning permission to build more houses on the patients' cemetary! Fortunately, the local planning department refused permission.

LOL, only in LA:
"Perhaps most terrifying of all, the hospital has also been home to shooting locations for the critically panned films "Pearl Harbor" and the 2005 Adam Sandler remake of "The Longest Yard."

Ghosts? No problemo. Wait, box office flops were shot here? Eeeeeeekkkkk! We're doomed!

Johartuk, I hope that developer is haunted for even thinking about building on top of a cemetary!