​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hello Mag, 7th May

There's a lovely article / interview with Denise in this week's Hello (cover story is "Kate, the Jewel in the Crown" if you want to look for it). No new pics of Lee, but she talks about him a lot (quite moving, actually), and there is the most gorgeous little pic of Betsy with big yellow rabbit's ears and another where she's splashing in the sea.

I have to say, Denise looks absolutely stunning!

Re: Hello Mag, 7th May

Thanks A/Liz I will get it tomorrow it doesn't come in the shops until tomorrow were I live,does Betsy's pic show her curly hair?

No, the bunny ears are so big they eclipse everything else! Actually, I'm guessing the pic was taken a while ago, when Betsy was smaller (and consequently less hair!). In the other pic, her sun hat covers her head completely.

Thanks A/Liz are we ever going to get a good view of Betsy's curls we have only seen the back view

I got the Hello you are quite right A/Liz it is moving I shed a little tear,love the part Lee plays hide and seek with Betsy,and puts her on his shoulders,thanks for telling me about it

Up in 'Latest News' for those who haven't seen it/read it yet.
Sorry about the scanning quality - as in edges cut off. My scanner is A4 - Hello Magazine isn't!

Thanks Kirsten

Nice interview.

Blimey, Betsy really does look like her dad, especially in the bunny ears pic!

Thanks for putting this in Latest News, Kirsten. A lovely interview & some cute photos of Betsy.

A lovely interview, and some great pictures of Denise and little Betsy...Awww!...
Well worth the purchase...
Thank you Kirsten and A/Liz...