​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SunnyMead

Just wanted to say lots of luck for your big day. It seems like I was just sitting with you at dinner between shows at LB and it was so far away. And here it is. Congratuations.

Re: SunnyMead

Hope the sun shines for you on your Wedding Day Sunnymead. Congratulations & Good Luck for the future.

Congratulations to you and M. - -
Have a lovely day xxx

Congratulations and best wishes for the future!

Have a wonderfull day Sunymead. Love to you and your O.H, to be.

Hope to see you sometime in Chichester

Many thanks for all your good wishes.
Heading back to Radstock today with all the wedding things,ready for saturday.
Will be back the end of next week as Mrs Waite.
See you all soon.
Sue x

Enjoy your Hen night tonight & I hope that the sun shines for you on Saturday.

I was going to wait till nearer the day, but I'll do it now before I forget.

Many good wishes and congratulations to you, Sunnymead and hubby-to-be - hope you have a wonderful day!

Lots of good wishes for your 'Wedding Day' Sunnymead. Hope everything goes well on the day, and you have many wonderful years of married life together...

Sunnymead, I just wanted to wish you all the best for your special day. Fingers crossed that the sun shines but even if it doesn't I am sure the day will be perfect. Have a wonderful time and best wishes for your future happiness.

Health And Happiness to you both and a little bit of Luck Enjoy Your Special Day Both of You Luv Mazzax

All good wishes Sunnymead to you and your OH for your special day. I wished you good luck in MM but not on this thread, so here goes . Hope the shines for you. Have you made your own cake?

Dear Sunnymead
Sending you and your lovely OH all good wishes for a wonderful Wedding Day today. So glad the sun is shining for you. Have a wonderful time
Sending you both my love. Sue xx

Sunnymead, enjoy every minute of your special day, have a wonderful time. Congratulations to you both xx

It's a bright day for your wedding.
Enjoy the rest of your day.

Dear Sue and Mike wishing you many years of good health and happiness together following your lovely wedding day yesterday.I had a great time, it's not often I get up and dance so am feeling a few aching muscles this morning.Look forward to seeing you again soon and many thanks for working so hard to make your special day special for your guests as well. Love Angela