​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DVO

DVO to be in eastenders apparently; that will be loads of work on top of running a house (does she?) and being a wife and Mum.

Re: DVO

Sue I don't think it is definate I read yesterday that eastenders are not taking anyone new on,and also DVO said she will have to make sure about the hours she wants time with Betsy

Some slightly mixed signels in this article - Denise has been meeting with EE producers and can't talk about it, but the EE producers saying that they aren't taking on any new female characters at the moment. Very odd.

LINKY THING

I hope she doesn't go into EE. It's all very well her wanting to do it, but the schedules are punishing, even for someone without family commitments.

I agree with you Jo don't they do a twelve hour day? I think I am right in saying when Lee was filming Casualty he said he wouldn't like to do it all the time he would never see Denise or Betsy

Yes, it's something like that. Ridiculosly long hours.

If she does do it, it's likely to be a short run I would imagine. She's a big enough star to negotiate that kind of contract.

Yes, shoot days are long and exhausting on any hour-long drama. Toughest gig in showbiz.

I just don't understand Denise she said she couldn't open the Fayre she was away working, she has just tweeted she has been away with her friends that won't go down well if anyone from the Fayre finds out

It seems a bit daft on her part (not to mention lacking in common sense) to tweet about her holiday. Did it not cross her mind that someone in Tenterden might read her tweets?

Looks like it was a hen do for Danielle Lloyd and with PR, makeup & hair stylist friends, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was for a photo shoot for a magazine. Whether you count that as work or personal, it still sounds like a pretty valid reason to opt out of the Tenterden event.

I read in the paper her hen do was about the 12th of March, unless she has had two

acer, it was definitely Danielle Lloyds hen do in
dubai this weekend.

Thanks maggie I know you can't believe everything you read in the papers you would be up the wall if you did