​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Denise on This Morning

Ooooh! Switched this on out of nosiness really but wasn't expecting the little treat at the beginning! Did anyone else catch it? Good interview too.

Re: Denise on This Morning

I couldn't believe that our window cleaners arrived dead on 12.15 and wanted me to help them through the house with their ladder to the back garden! I asked them just to clean front windows and completely forgot I can pause live tv with our system!! Missed montage at the beginning, about how they met, I think. Denise said Lee is a wonderful husband and Father but talked about how hard motherhood is, which she hadn't foreseen. Hence her book. She looked great, I thought. Spoke about a date night with Lee in a hotel and how they felt they had to dash back to check on Betsy early the next day! Also said they 'go in waves' with regard to giving Betsy a brother or sister, saying they want her to settle at nursery first. Would like to see the interview again without the distraction of the window cleaners staring at me through the windows!

I watched it twice second time on the hour later,lovely interview brilliant Dad brilliant Husband couldn't ask for more,if you missed the beginning she said Lee was at home would be watching and laughing at the "Mills and Boon" she said she is not going in Eastenders but wouldn't mind a part in it

Sue, if you've got a system which lets you pause live tv, would it not let you rewind too?

Someone tweeted that both Lee and Denise were on This Morning, but sounds like it was just Denise. Does anyone know how I can get to see it?

Jan2, you can find it on ITVPlayer

Jan2, here is the link for the programme on ITV Player;

http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=316719

The bit with Denise is in the last 10 or 15 minutes of the programme.

Lee isn't interviewed but he appears in the montage from ADWD which is shown when Denise is introduced.

Thanks Lynne and Greycat. My computer was not working till now. I only managed to hear Denise as a radio interview, as the picture was not working, so sadly I did not see the montage pictures of Lee.