​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Closer Mag, 19th-25th May

If anyone's interested, there is an interview by Denise in this week's Closer mag (she's on the cover, in a green bikini). The content is much the same as the recent newspaper stories, but a couple of little anecdotes about Lee. She obviously adores him.

She does say she's fronting a Mars campaign to promote the England footie team in Euro 2012 - "I have tried to do a keepy-uppy in a pair of heels and Lee especially loves it when I wear a footie shirt with a pair of heels!"

She also mentions he's shortly off to New York to visit friends for a week.

Mostly pics of Mrs M, but a couple of very small ones of Lee in red swimming shorts with Denise & Betsy (one with the article, another on the contents page)

Re: Closer Mag, 19th-25th May

Thanks A/Liz I wonder when they are off to Thailand? maybe it is only her and Betsy,I bet she looks cute in a footie shirt especially if she doesn't wear trouser's with it you know like they walk around in films after they have stayed the night

Thanks, ALiz! Can anyone translate what a "keepy-uppy" means?

It's basically kicking a soccar ball up in the air and keeping it going from foot to foot as long as you can. Here's a vid of someone doing it:-

LINKY THING

I'm now trying to imagine Denise doing it in high heels!

Thanks, Johartuk! Jeez, doing that in heels?

Thanks A/Liz and ladies, for the 'info'...

Very interesting pieces of kit!!!
'A football shirt and high heels!!!'
Mmmm!...Ahem!...I wonder!!! ...
Just thinking out loud again! LOL!