​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
COMPUTER BLUES

Can anyone help me please? I have done something to my inbox so that the list of incoming messages instead of showing latest first shows them in reverse order.I could ask OH but among the latest is one from "my bit on the side". I do not want to delete that one. I think it happened because I WENT TO SLEEP WITH MY HANDS DRAPED ON THE KEYBOARD.

Sorry.

Re: COMPUTER BLUES

Sorry, Sue, but it's a bit difficult to know what to tell you without knowing what email program you use. Look around the screen and click on all the options until you find one for the order of emails.

Hi Sue
Just above your mailbox on the right it says Options. Click on that, then click on Mail Options. Click on General and you will see a choice of message ordering. Choose Newest first.
Hope that helps.

Alternatively, look at the headings above your emails. If it says "Date" or "Received", click on that, and it should alter the order in which they've come in.

Sue- I would say do the same as A/Liz said.

It depends how many messages Sue has in her box. I have the same server and clicking on Date re-orders the messages on the current page only.

Thanks for your help ladies, will try all the suggestions.

Many thanks, computer sorted now, makes life much easier!