​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
JUBILEE WEEKEND

Still can't believe Lee is not taking part. I wrote to Gary Barlow but had no reply,

Re: JUBILEE WEEKEND

I know what you mean Sue I saw an advert on the TV this morning about the Jubilee and Laura Wright is in it Alfie Boe, I thought Gary Barlow might have got Lee in it he knows DVO very well,I think your face has to fit like a lot of things these days

Re: JUBILEE WEEKEND

Do we know for certain that Lee isn't taking part? The only times I've seen it advertised, they've just given a short list of the big names, rather than a complete list.

I lost respect for Gary Barlow after the Frankie Cocozza episode. That boy should have been allowed nowhere near the X-Factor live shows. He couldn't sing and his attitude was appalling, yet Gary Barlow not only put him through to the live shows, but then kept him in when he had to let one of his contestants go in week 1! Just to make things worse, Frankie was kicked off the show for drug taking a few weeks later, which led to Lewis' sister (who was one of the week 1 evictees) being brought back to the show! The whole thing was a farce!