​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New YouTube Channel For Lee

In case you have not seen it yet, YouTube has generated a channel for Lee with 829 videos. So far there are only 6 subscribers so I do not know how many people have actually seen it. But I like that its there.

http://www.youtube.com/topic/64hoxotp8q4/lee-mead

Re: New YouTube Channel For Lee

Thanks for that Graziellla, I hadn't seen it.

How wonderful...I've now saved it to my favourites...
Many thanks Graziellla

I think I could get lost in there for quite some time!

Thank you, Graziellla.

I hadn't seen this either but saved it now. Thanks Graziellla.

Oooh, well spotted Graziella! Have subscribed straight away, thank you x

Does this mean that we can no longer watch Lee on You tube without paying for it?

Youtube channels are just groups of vids featuring the same person/group. You don't have to pay to watch them. It's just an easy way of grouping the vids together.

I clicked Subscribe. I then entered my e-mail address. It did not accept my password, then kept making me type in what word was inscribed. Then it kept telling me they had no-one with my email address. There did not seem to be a way of subscribing for the first time. Please can anyone help?

Jan I have no idea what you are doing. But it sounds like you do not have a Youtube account. You have to first create a Youtube account. Its on the top of any page. Fill in the information and create an account. Once you have your own account then you just go to the page and click the subscribe button. The fact that you cannot do that at all means you have not subscribed to Lee's own channel as well. Its very easy just follow the prompts.

I now have an account and have subscribed. However, on clicking the link above, I only found 10 of 30 you tubes, not a channel with 829 you tubes. Am I doing something wrong, as I now cannot see any purpose to my having an account and having subscribed?