​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Bedlam

Just a reminder, Bedlam starts tonight on Sky Living at 10 o'clock.

Re: Bedlam

Right, who was scared out of their wits then?

I only saw the first two episodes of the first series when they repeated it recently - I think they took it off after that. I wasn't very impressed, as I found I didn't like any of the characters. Maybe it got better.

I thought tonight's was great, though, and loved Lacey Turner (Ellie). I wasn't scared at all (actually laughed at a couple of bits that I think were meant to be scary) and only jumped once.

More info about Lee's episode is here:
http://www.cultbox.co.uk/spoilers/episode-guides/3803-bedlam-series-2-episode-guide

Episode 4
Wednesday 25th June 2012, 10pm

Repairman Scott (guest star Lee Mead) and his ten-year-old brother Jude are the latest residents to settle into Brightmoor. Informed by Scott that the young sibling doesn’t talk, Max is mortified to hear Jude chillingly chant the last rites, but whose soul are they intended to save?

Erupting into a blind rage, the boy brings the broken appliances around the apartment back to life, and it is apparent he is no ordinary troubled child. Ellie’s vision of a boy subjected to electro-convulsive torture could be linked to Jude’s surge of anger, but her other eerie predictions indicate a shock to the system is in store for Scott.

A Liz, I reckon I know which bit you laughed at because I did too. Generally though, I wouldn't choose to watch a program like that usually so the effects in it are more pronounced to me. I genuinely found it really scary and the photo bit freaked me out especially at the end!
I do agree that that acting is good though, Lacey T did a good job. Jack is good too.
I can barely think about what they are going to do with Lee!

Lee's ep is definitely ep 4 according to this article, which also has a few details about the ep:-

LINKY THING

Lee is mentioned in a Neil Jones interview at Den of Geek:
http://www.denofgeek.com/tv/bedlam/21577/neil-jones-interview-bedlam-season-2-new-cast-and-new-direction

"You’ve cast a few musicians in the show, including Will Young and Lee Mead – any chance of a musical episode?

[laughs] I would love that. Every show I ever do, I pitch that, and I’ve never been able to sell it yet. I’ll choose my moment, and we’ll see."

Saw a teensy clip of Lee in the advertisement for Bedlam, this morning. And the joys of pausing live tv allowed me to take a picture of it!

Thanks Kirsten!

Ooh - he looks more Rock God than Repairman!

Oh wow, swoon, faint - and love, love, love the long hair!!!!

Thanks for being so on the ball, Kirsten!

Wow Kirsten! Quick thinking.

Thanks for the pic Kirsten!

I'm really looking forward to Lee's episode of Bedlam - should be very different to anything he's done before

If only a repairman would turn up looking like Lee

No Sky in this house; hope to catch up with it on Ro's timeline or elsewhere.

Woo! Hoo! love that photo!
Thanks Kirsten...

Oh my word!! Thanks Kirsten.

No Sky in this house either Sue, hope we don't have to wait for the dvd to come out next year

None of the appliance repairmen that come to our house ever look like that

Thanks for the lovely picture of Lee for Bedlam. Well caught Kirsten. I don't think there is anyone who is as gorgeous as our Lee.

Wow, thanks Kirsten.
I've watched the last two episodes of the current series. I wasn't at all scared but couldn't warm to or relate to the characters.
I am really dreading what they are going to do to our beautiful man

Getting seriously stressed about not having Sky.

Well Cassie I have SKY but haven't made up my mind whether to watch it I don't like scary and I couldn't bear it if they do anything awful to our lovely boy

Steel yourself Acer! We non Sky people will be needing a report!

Some Bedlam fun, a new wallpaper. Same pic has been used for the new homepage banner as well.
http://i499.photobucket.com/albums/rr354/punkinpuss_lee/bedlam_wp_blue.jpg

For those who haven't got Sky (myself included)the first two episodes of series two have been put on Youtube within 24 hours of being on. So we will all be able to watch Lee's the next day which is better for me personally because I couldn't watch it just before going to sleep! Wimp! lol

Mazy, thanks for the information about bedlam on
youtube as I haven't got Sky and would love to watch
it. Could you tell me what you have to type in to
get the youtube episodes, I have gone onto youtube
but can only find snippets of episodes of series 2
that people have posted.

I would be very grateful for any information on this.

Thanks maggiemay

Of course. If you put in 'Bedlam series 2 episode 1' it should come up with parts 1, 2 and 3 all roughly about 14 minutes long

http://youtu.be/_YfgZt5VkNw

Hope that helps x

Hi Mazy I have just picked up your post, thanks for the information.

Ooooooooooooohhhh - a couple of glimpses in the trailer for next week's episode ...........

Just saw the trailer now (I've been watching ep 3). Blimey! *THUD*

The teaser for next week's episode starts at 13:04 here --
http://youtu.be/F5_yusKFTek

Thanks PKP for the 'teaser' above, and latest (Bedlam) screencaps in Front Page...'Latest News'...and the 22nd June updates Kirsten.

Little tiny preview in this weeks NEW magazine.With a tiny picture.

"Lee Mead fans guess who is making a guest appearance in this weeks "Bedlam" ? Thats right, Jason Donovan! Only kidding its Lee. Yes the bubble haired hunk plays repairman Scott, who has moved into Brightmoor with his ten year old brother."

Thought you might like the "hunk" bit !

Thanks Maggie. I do like the 'hunk' bit and the 'bubble haired' bit too!
Thanks PKP for next week's teaser & for being so clever with the screencaps too.

How will any of us get to see Lee in Episode 4 (the whole episode) of Bedlam if we have not got Sky? Will it be on a You tube, on the Timeline, latest News or what? I will be rather scared watching it, but can't miss Lee in it.

Jan2, you will be able to see it on Youtube. See Mazy's posts above.

Carys has kindly emailed me with the following information:
Just for your info - for people who do not have Sky TV - there is a website called tvleaks.com that has downloads for all episodes of Bedlam shortly after they are broadcast -the files are in AVI format all ready to watch and save and downloads are free from rapidshare or potloads (much faster and recommended?.

I don't have sky so will be resorting to one of the other options available

Just a word, for some sites they tell you you need a downloader and have Illivid as a free downloader. DO NOT DOWNLOAD that.

A brief taster clip on the Living website:-

LINKY THING

I bet Betsy won't be getting one of those toy phones for Christmas!

You do not need a downloader for rapidshare or potload. Both are free but rapidshare is rather slow so I recommend potload. If anyone has problems getting the downloads get in touch and I am only too happy to help. Unlike you tube you get the whole programme in one file all ready to watch and save. There other programmes at tvleaks that may be of interest to people without Sky.........I found the site almost by accident and thought I would share my good fortune with LMAS.

Carys- Please can you tell me how to do it. I have already been googling Bedlam season 2 episode 4, and have not had any joy so far.. I want to see Lee in Bedlam soon.

Well didn't see an awful lot of Lee but what we did see I thought he was brilliant and looked so handsome,by jingo he got out of the bath quick,when he ruffled his little brothers hair I could see him doing that to Betsy,I wouldn't want to watch anymore of Bedlam.

My sister most inconsiderately phoned me in the middle of Bedlam so I saw the bath scene out of the corner of my eye:(

Might have to watch that bit a second time!

I think we can guess which the favourite screencaps will be .......

Not wishing to give anything away to anyone who's recorded it, or who can't watch till they get the DVD, I'll just say I loved it! Lee was drop dead gorgeous, I loved his long hair, and, OK, yes, there was a bath scene!!!! Yes, Greycat, you must rewind!

http://www.tvleaks.com/bedlam-season-2.htm

Jan episode 4 is not there yet but will be soon they upload a day or so after the programme airs.

Thanks to Amanda in Holland for the links -- the episode is up at starting with this section:

Part 1 of 3:
http://youtu.be/yv42blWRZC4

Part 2 of 3:
http://youtu.be/_zZWR5QnzLM

Part 3 of 3:
http://youtu.be/pb_e3S9aWj8

Some delicious Wet Lee pix thanks to Jazzylou:

Photo credits: SkyLiving

Phew!!!!!
Had to drag myself away from those pics to say thanks Jazzy & PKP.
Now, where was I?

In hot water?

Thanks Amanda and PKP for the youtube links, Lee
was absolutely brilliant. Jazzylou thankyou for
the screencaps, what a beautiful man Lee is, especially when wet. All we need now is for his
management to do a Lee calender.

Jazzylou- Thanks for screencaps in bathroom scene. The last one really shows how lovely and long his eyelashes are.

Thanks everyone for the screen-caps, Links, info etc for us poor non sky viewers. I have it downloaded now for my enjoyment later.

1 2