​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lee on Radio Wales tonight

Looks like Lee is on Radio Wales tonight:

Tweeted by Beverley Humphrey who presents a World Of Music - Sunday nights at 9pm on BBC Radio Wales.On @worldofmusicBBC at 9 @Gary_Griffiths @johnowenjones @Coryband Serendipity & for Father's Day Gary Wilmot & @leemeadofficial

Available to listen online or on Sky channel 0117

Would a kind person be able to record it for download please?

Re: Lee on Radio Wales tonight

I listen to Beverly a lot it is a lovely show she plays lovely music but doesn't appeal to all,Lee has been on before,she said last time they were all swooning as he walked in

Great stuff! I remember the last interview Lee did with Beverley - it was a lovely one.

How does one find Radio Wales? Is it on FM, MW Or LW? What frequency is it on?
I can well believe they were all swooning as Lee walked in. He has a devastating effect on women.

Jan2, you can listen to it online. If you click on
her twitter page it shows the website.

Jan 2 you can get it on SKY 0117 it is higher up the thread telling you,I get it on FM but I live in Wales so whether that makes a difference I don't know? you can get it on line as well.

Her twitter page is @worldofmusicBBC.

I have a feeling it maybe a song from his album, but hopefully it will be an interview.

Beverley has now tweeted: "Hello Lee - playing part of your interview about becoming a father & She from your new album @worldofmusicBBC at 9 Bx"

Sounds worth listening to!

Thank you Charlee for the heads up

I have just listened to an interview of Lee with Beverley on her website. She was not played. I'm wondering if it was an old interview, and that the interview at 9pm with the song She will be on her website after 9pm.

Thanks A/Liz that is great it is fitting that the interview is about being a Father seeing it is Fathers Day

I missed tthis as did not use my computer till midnight. Perhaps it will turn up on Ro's timeline?

Sue if you click onto their website it's now on listen again.

I think it is about 57 min into the programme.

Just managed to catch Lee's interview last night. Nice interview too.
Thanks Charlee for the 'heads up'.