​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lee & Den at WTA pre-Wimbledon party
Re: Lee & Den at WTA pre-Wimbledon party

Thanks PKP lovely pic's they certainly do looked loved up,I think they are very happy,keep the pic's coming PKP

Thanks for the photo find PKP...and for the update on Front Page...'Latest News' Kirsten

Excellent photos of a very happy couple.
Awww!...so nice to see.

WOW!...I'd love a pair of Denise's 'killer heel' sandals - never be able to walk in them though!
Pretty dress too...

Just as a matter of interest can anyone tell me how they could be at the Dubai party when Lee tweeted they were going to Bunga Bunga and this morning Denise tweeted as to the great time at Julie Bee's charity party,just confused

Thanks for the photo find PKP you are a

acer
Just as a matter of interest can anyone tell me how they could be at the Dubai party when Lee tweeted they were going to Bunga Bunga and this morning Denise tweeted as to the great time at Julie Bee's charity party,just confused

They went to two parties - the pre-Wimbledon thingy and the charity fundraiser at Bunga Bunga.

Thanks Jo I knew that was the obvious answer but just couldn't see how they would have that much time but of course these parties go on into the early hours don't they? 'Thats Showbiz'

Lee looks so handsome in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th picture. Lucky Denise to have Lee.