​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WIMBLEDON!

My favourite tie of year arrives at last. Come on Federer, Nadal,Dok and Murray! Get ready to thrill us again. And whatever the weather one match will go on at centre cout under the retractable roof. Wayhay! Any other tennis fans out there?

Re: WIMBLEDON!

I love Wimbledon!

I'll watch as much as I can, and will be supporting Murray because he's British (OK, Scottish), and Federer because he's ... Federer!

I was in heaven today with Wimbledon, sunshine and Dok and Federer playing. Plus I had a large packet of Butterkist to chew to relieve the tension.

Great match from Murray yesterday,Sue. Think he likes to have us on the edge of our seats! Looking forward to tomorrow.

I wonder how far Murray can go?Sometimes he seems full of confidence but other times cannot do anything right. He cannot afford any off days now. But I like watching Fed and Dok too.

Murray often starts off poorly and finishes well. Shame he couldn't finish his game today.
Seemed like an easy game for Djokovic.

It gets more and more exciting!

How do you think Andy will do against Ferrer?

I do not know Ferrer well enough to make a comment.Whoever plays a Brit at Wimbledon has such a lot on their plate, they can be overcome by the surroundings and the importance of the occasion and then the crowd screaming for the Brit.So it makes it anybody's game. Good luck Andy!

Should be a fab final today. Hope it goes to 5 sets for my pleasure. I like both men!

Never very keen on Andy Murray before but felt quite upset when he cried

Felt Murray could not win in his first final but he played really well. Federer did not really have to do much to beat him but Fed as usual was graceful to his losing opponent. Both lovely men; roll on next year.