​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lee on ITV This Morning tomorrow (13th)

For those of you not on Twitter, Lee has justed tweeted to say he is appearing on ITV's This Morning after 11am tomorrow to talk about WEM

Re: Lee on ITV This Morning tomorrow (13th)

Thanks for the heads up AnnieB

Thanks Annie. That's going to brighten up a dull, damp friday.

Am wondering if it might have been recorded, as I see Stephen Rahman-Hughes has just said they are all on the road, first stop Jersey, unless they're going via the ITV Studios . Still live or recorded, any glimpse of Lee will make our day.
Yes Lynne, another beautiful summer's day isn't it

Lee has just said Scotland in November!!! for WEM

The interview wasn't very long and they went on about ADWD again, with clips, then asked Lee about Superstar and the fact so many professionals had entered this time around. Short piece about going to the USA; he said he had no definite work set up but it was to make himself known there as he'd been signed by a US agent. He said it might take a few years to establish himself there so he'd be back and forward to the States. Also said that there would be some West End Men concerts in Scotland. He's off to Jersey today.

I thought he was supposed to be on after 11am, so I switched on at 11am...and caught about two seconds of Lee! He did look luscious in his pale blue shirt!

Aww pity Jo, Lee did say after 11am, but came on early. I do think it's a shame for Lee that all these presenters keep 'harping on about the past' (cue Glinda )all the time, he's done lots of things since Joseph and he then wasn't given much time to talk about West End Men, he looked gorgeous though .

Hopefully it'll pop up on the tubular website at some point.

I suppose they dragged up ADWD because 'Superstar' is currently on, so it was a way to get some promotion for 'Superstar'.

So happy to hear WEM is coming to Scotland! Woohoo! No travel or hotel costs.

You can now watch Lee's appearance on This Morning on ITV Player (for the next few days):

http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=321263

Lee's short interview starts at 17:40!

Although it was very short I thought it was a good interview with Lee and they managed to cover a few
things in such a short time including WEM news thank goodness. Lee looked and sounded fabulous, very comfortable and laid back, and wasn't it lovely to see some of the old ADWD clips of Lee. The only part of the interview I didn't like was Holly Willoughby saying to
Lee about the Superstar contestants "of course one of them could end up marrying the judge" and although it was obviously meant to be a lighthearted comment I thought it was quite rude of her. Mind you it didn't seem to phase Lee one little bit, I expect he has got used to silly comments like that over the past 5 years, and she did compliment him saying he didn't look any older than he did 5 years ago, I actually think he looks more gorgeous now, if that is at all possible.

Just watching the This Morning interview now.

Oooh, a clip at the beginning of the show of Lee singing the 'Give me my coloured coat' bit at the end of ADWD!

Aaah, nice interview (and he was looking lush ). Lee does seem much more relaxed in interviews now. He also managed to get out in info about WEM, which was good.

I agree with Holly - he's hardly aged at all since ADWD!

A good interview even if it was over all too soon.
I'm very pleased for you Helen & all the other ladies 'north of the border'.

Have done screencaps of his deliciousness here:

http://s499.photobucket.com/albums/rr354/punkinpuss_lee/ThisMorning_07_2012/

A sampling--

Photo credits: ITV/This Morning

Thank you to all the loveiy people who put Lees interview on here, I had missed

it as have have been unwell.And could hear it too.

Thanks for the screencaps PKP.
The last interview pic would be a good one for the 'Lee's expressions' thread.
Glad you were able to see & hear the interview Sue.