​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
West End Men concert - Leicester

Another West End Men concert has been announced in Leicester on 23rd November. Tickets are already on sale at De Montfort Hall Box Office or online at:

http://www.demontforthall.co.uk/?cat_id=1&level=1

And I can't go

Re: West End Men concert - Leicester

Thanks for the news Charlee!

I probably won't make the Leicester concert but hopefully this is only the first of several further dates to be announced

I've booked. Well I couldn't demand more dates and not support could I .

Thanks for the info.

You lucky things those who are going.

Thank you Charlee for the 'heads up' on this.
So sorry to hear you and your lovely OH won't be able to attend. You will be missed.

Thank you Charlee
So sorry you can't make it. How are we gonna manage in Leicester without your OH keeping us in in the loop? He's just as important as the Main Man on our trips. Please say another huge thank you to him for sorting out the glasses of lemonade and orange juice and the large jug of water for us all at the After Party on Wednesday night.

Sue C we hope all that water didn't have any adverse effects.
It was certainly a large jug! Pleased to see you go to such lengths to keep yourself hydrated

Curly, you will have all your chips to yourself in Leicester as there won't be anyone there to nick 'em!

Charlee, you know me, I can polish off a jug of water with no trouble, especially if it includes a slice of lemon
Your OH can nick our chips anytime he wants
Can we phone him when we get the bill at the restaurant please? If not we may miss the concert, while we try and work out what we each have to pay without him doing the maths for us.

I will have to wait for somewhere nearer,enjoy everyone who is going and bring back lots of pic's and news of Lee

SueC, it's probably for the best that you stick with the water after the hallucinations you suffered with the sangria in Watford
Of course you can ring OH, but as we are slumming it where we are don't reverse the charges!

Thank you Charlee for the headsup I'll just mention that a certain someone went into headless chicken mode Qui moi? Never

What a shame you and OH won't be joining us. I'll think of you slumming it and save a crust for you

Perhaps we should have a whip round for Charlee and her OH (in gratitude for the heads up)? I'd hate to think of them starving in a garret somewhere, while we're living it up in Leicester!

Charlee...extra chips! Yay!...no muscles though!
BTW...I'll still have to check at the next meeting, for any cheating you understand!

Ingrid & I have booked today.

Yay!! Leicester and Gateshead confirmed

West End Men - Leicester & Gateshead

Great News!... Thanks A/Liz