​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Guildford (before it is to late)

Been a bit slow with the review (not been feeling to good) but thought I would just like to say, thank you to the people who have written and photographed the show so well that there is not much I can add.

I did enjoy the whole thing very much and hope they have great success with it.

I thought Lee looked ab. stunning in his white pleated shirt and clssy suit, he certanly is a hansome chap ! when he sat on the stall at the side of the stage I studied his face (well you have to dont you !!) and he just gets better looking all the time.

No one has mentioned that he went down on his knees at the front of the stage when he first came on .
I thought the mix of songs was excellent although I wish the trombone player could have been whisked off so that we could have heard Fix You.
I loved the song from Miss Saigon I have no idea how to spell it so I am not going to try.
West side Story is another favorite of mine and I would have liked to have head Lee sing Somewhere or Tonight rather than "I feel Pretty" which seemed a bit of an odd choice.
Bohemiem Rhapsody was great I think the boys enjoyed it as well.
I would have loved to have heard Lee sing "Youll Never Walk Alone " on his own as it was my mums favourite song and means a lot to me
He was his usual lovely self at the stage door and introduced me to Stephen (he did this Southampton when he was signing with Louise) Cant think why but I like it !!!! and he gave me a little hug.
Spoke to his dad Steve who was waiting at the top of the stairs and we swopped a couple of grandkids tales being both proud grandparents.
Such a delightfull family I feel privaliged to have had a little share in their lives it has meant so much.
Thank you for letting me waffle on Lovely to meet so many of us still there after 5years.

Re: Guildford (before it is to late)

Thanks for your review Maggie . It was a lovely evening wasn't it? I have to admit that I thought Lee being given the "I Feel Pretty!" part of the WSS medley made me smile (OK, the lyrics had been amended to "She's So Pretty" to make them more suitable for a man but the original lyrics were still going through my head when Lee was singing!!)

Hope you feel better soon.

Re: Guildford (before it is to late)

Thanks Maggie lovely,I may be thick but why did Lee go down on his knee's? and yes he does get more handsome as he gets older