​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Christmas concert with Lee

Has anyone heard whether Lee is doing one of his Christmas concerts this year? I know he is in panto but am sure he could have one night off and give his understudy a chance? Will he get a night off if DVO is in the final of Strictly?

Re: Christmas concert with Lee

Sue I doubt it,it is his opening night

Sadly, it appears there will be no Christmas concert this year. I think the Christmas panto schedule of rehearsals followed by four weeks of two panto performances a day with only one day a week off is just too intensive to allow him to squeeze in a concert.

Shame also that Lee won't be able to attend the final of SCD if Denise makes it but I imagine, as Acer says, that he will have to be at the panto on its opening night! We might see him in the audience again soon, however, as I reckon he will probably travel home from the US this weekend.

Greycat I hope so if Denise can stay in another week and Lee comes home when you say we may see him Nov 10th show 'with a bit of luck'

Lee has already said somewhere that if DVO gets to the final he'll have to have a TV in his dressing room - so he wont be there.