​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Camberley Concert - 27th September

Just announced on Lee's Facebook page - this is the news apparently!

27th September, in Camberley - the day before Bedworth. Oh, the logistics of Lee on tour!

There are some special conditions for booking, which can be seen on the FB page, but I'll do a quick summary ....

Booking opens 11th March, for Lee fans only. You have to call 01276 707600 from Midday on the 11th and quote FANCLUB.

Re: Camberley Concert - 27th September

Oh this is brilliant news. So close for travel for me. Almost wish I had waited as Bedworth is a long way! Still you can never have too much of Mr Mead.

WE can get to Camberley on the Bus Cassie !!!!

I think it would be a good idea if someone could include a map like Ordnance Survey of the location when concert venues are announced. What do others think? Some of the places I have not even heard of so have no clue where they are.

That would be great Sue.

It doesn't seem to be too difficult to get to Camberley from London by train - I might be able to make the concert part of a weekend in London (haven't been to there in ages!)

You only need to put it in google to find out where they are.

Yes Maggie, we could!
Spookily, I was in Camberley yesterday as the concert was being announced. Funnily enough I had mentioned at some point to my daughter that this would be the ideal place for a Lee concert because there are lots of restaurants nearby and also there is a new Premier inn which is very close. (Also a Travelodge about one mile away) There is a small car park at the venue but also na large new multi storey car park serving the shops. I thought I was imagining things when I got home and saw the announcement. Big smile on my face and there will be an even bigger one when I have booked tickets!

Just upping this thread to remind anyone interested that telephone booking for this concert (01276 707600) opens today at noon - don't forget to quote "FANCLUB"! I hope the box office is prepared

Well that was a sweat. I hope everyone got the tickets they wanted. Very slow booking system but hopefully fair.

For anyone who hasn't bought their tickets yet (or is still thinking about it!), online booking is now open for the concert in Camberley:

http://www.camberleytheatre.biz/events/event.htm?mode=3&pk_events=3963