​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: A whole month of WEM concerts!!

Oh dear Y A Sue, I have my tickets but I did book them a while ago.

I'm the same as you and me and a few friends did the same and paid full price at the opening of booking
There are also VIP packages now too, which i'm sure weren't there when I first looked.

Hi Y A Sue, I'm like Jazzy. I booked my tickets on 17th April & they were posted the next day. Hope yours turn up soon.
I was annoyed too when I found out about the 2 for 1 offer after I had booked but when I saw that it didn't apply to weekends it wasn't so bad. We can only go on a saturday.
Very annoying for those of you who have paid full price when you could have taken advantage of the offer though.

Thanks for your concern and info. Jazzylou and LynneD- when I rang Nimax this morning,(I got through immediately!), I was told tickets can take up to 2 weeks to arrive. Then the postman brought my tickets at lunchtime- so panic over!!

I'm collecting mine from the box office - seemed easier and less risk of getting lost in the post. Don't want to arrive and find someone else sitting in my row B dress circle seats on the last night!

Pleased to hear your tickets have arrived Y A Sue.

I wonder if any of you will be stage-dooring? Hope you get contact with Lee!

To everyone going to the opening night - Have a great evening!

1 2