​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lee On This Morning Tomorrow (Tuesday 30th April)

Lee and Matt Willis will be on 'This Morning' tomorrow, presumably to promote WEM.

Re: Lee On This Morning Tomorrow (Tuesday 30th April)

Thanks Jo that is great

Thanks for the info Jo.
Hopefully there will be a few more interviews coming up soon.

It will be great to see him LIVE.

Just bringing this back up so a few more people will see it.

Ooh, Matt and Lee on after the break!

Clips of Lee singing CED and 'Nothing Else Matters' and Matt with Busted.

Lee in black sweater, purple shirt and black trousers. Love his short hair!

Matt and Lee talking about WEM. Lee says they'll be singing 10 songs each (I think that's Meady Maths! ).

Lee mentioned a little about LA. He says he'd love to work there.

Lee mentioned that being a showbiz couple isn't as easy as the celeb mags would portray it, given the conflicting schedules, etc. A sensible answer, I thought.

Very disppointed in that it was all Matt Willis it should have been Lee telling us about WEM not Matt he hasn't been in it yet,I didn't like it when it was announced as Matt Willis and Lee Mead should have been the other way round,and I don't want to know about his tattoo's horrible !!would rather have had Lee saying a bit more,love his hair,I think he has lost weight in his face his eyes looked so big, but still gorgeous,probably get slated for this but it is how I feel

I watched it at work , without the sound, but it looked to me that it was more the Matt Willis show ..... although obviously I can't comment on the content until I see it tonight. Acer, don't forget Lee's been ill - and maybe that's why his eyes looked bigger - that, and the new haircut, which I thought made him look a lot older! (But then, I'm a fan of the longer hair and curls .... )

I did watch it and I tend to agree with others. Lee and Matt went on to This Morning to promote WEM, whereas a lot of the interview was taken up with Matt in his Busted days and would they get back together again etc. and then his tattoos!. No doubt the WEM Producers will hope that if they do some more interviews it will focus on the show. I thought Lee still looked a bit poorly.
Don't worry A/Liz, Lee's hair will soon grow, you can't keep those curls down

Oh, if anyone wants a sneak preview (well, a photo), Dundas Comms have posted the following photo:

Lee and Matt

It did seem to be a bit Matt-centric. It would have been nice to have more emphasis on Lee, but I guess that Matt is seen as a bigger name. He seemed nice, though, and good to hear that he spent a year working on his voice before launching himself on the West End!

Lee did look like he'd lost weight, but he's been ill for the last couple of days, so he's probably not been eating properly (he may not have eaten at all, depending on what kind of virus he had!).

I also thought they spent too long on Matt, although there was the link with his wife working on the show and maybe we are all a bit biased! There is no doubting Matt's confidence, but I preferred Lee's quieter style. I thought he looked a little uncomfortable and got a bit flustered when Phillip brought up the family/work balance question but he handled it well. It was just so great to see him back on live telly again, it went by in a flash!

Couldn't believe we had a POWER CUT!!,Literally just as Lee was about to come on.. it lasted a full hour.So, if the interview is available on the net somewhere, perhaps someone could tell me, thanks!

A/Liz I didn't mean anything nasty about Lee's eyes I know he has been ill and that was my first thought,it was just the first shot we saw of Lee and with the shorter hair his eyes were the first thing I noticed,obviously he isn't going to look A/1 especially if he has had that awful virus poor love,

Acer, he has beautiful eyes, the bigger the better!

I had an idea that it would be about Matt Willis, for one thing his wife
is a regular on This Morning and also I read Matt's wikipedia and
apparently Matt and his wife are very good friends of Holly Willoughby,
I was annoyed at the long discussion about his tattoos, which I am
not a fan of.

I love Lee with the shorter style, I think it makes him look more
mature, which is probably the look he needs to get different types
of casting and he still has the lovely curls. Also I thought Lee
was brilliant knowing how ill he has been to even consider getting
up when you think he has only just got out of his sick bed,
not many people would even consider doing a live interview immediately
after being so poorly. Lee a true professional as always, determined
to not let the producers of WEM or his fans down.

Well done Lee, so proud of you as always.

Yet Another Liz, WEM have put a video link on their twitter page
for the interview with Lee and Matt.

The clip of Lee singing CED - was it from a WEM concert?

Nearly too late , but my views are exactly as most of you have said. Too much Matt Willis thought Lee was the no. 1 WEM.
Could get used to the haircut... still prefer it a bit longer... agree about the eyes by have notices this about Lee before when he is tired or not feeling well his eyes seem to bulge a bit.
Bless him he is so patient .. did anyone notice they showed Matt in his "Wicked" gear but not Lee still "Joseph"Why not some clips from Lee's own shows as he said they were sell outs.
I dont think Phillip Scofield has ever got over ALW saying Lee was the best Joseph !!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a pretty bog-standard interview as far as Lee was concerned, Matt did seem to be talking for most of it but that could have been to take the pressure off Lee.
It's funny how we're finding Lee's hair quite short but a Sergeant Major in the army would be shouting 'Get your hair cut!' at him! Still lots there. I like that length almost as much as the usual curls. And yes his eyes did look huge and vulnerable. Now I'm having 'hugging him better' fantasies!

Though Lee's haircut made him look smart and more grown-up. Perhaps it was advised by his management.

Every time Lee has his hair cut (which is not very often) I wish someone would collect the curls and put them in lockets so they could go on sale to his dotty fans ,perhaps for charity.

Hello all, I haven't been around for a while!

I thought Lee looked gorgeous on TM and that the hair cut made him look even younger (I didn't know he'd been ill). I agree about the unfair concentration on Matt W, and that Lee looked uncomfortable when being told "your words were..." by Philip re: celeb couples. It's horrible when someone confronts you (on the spot) with something that you apparently said.

Anyway...it's lovely to have him back on the Strand (his 'spiritual' home) and I hope you all are well!