​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WEM

I am going to Get flowers for Lee's opening night at WEM as this is a short run it will just be a small gesture but as this has become a tradition I like to let him know we are all still rooting for him. If anyone would like to add there name to the card please just e. mail me. Will not bother to collect as the post would cost more than the donation. !!
REgards Maggie Ball

Re: WEM

Thanks Maggie have emailed you xx

Hi Maggie i would like to Put towards the flowers if thats alright with you sorry if its going to be too much for you will just go along with want you want to do just let me know via the forumn Luv Mazzx

Maggie I would love my name added to the card, I would also like
to give you a donation but will leave that up to you, you can email
me or post on the forum whichever you prefer.

Hi Maggie

I would like my name, and best wishes added to the flowers, and would be very happy to contribute to the cost. Thank you so much for doing this.
Please e.mail me about the cost.

Thanks again

Jackie Hall

I would like to add my name to the list Maggie. Could give you a donation when I see you which I'm sure I shall!!

Add me too, please, Maggie. And I'll give you my contribution when I see you - first night/last day?

Hi Maggie,

It's lovely of you to organise something for Lee's opening night. I'll e-mail you (may be a bit later today).

HI Greycat. Glad to have you on board. will keep posting .not long
now !