​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Another lot doing Songs from Musicals In The West End

Well another lot are doing songs from the West End Musicals Ruthie Henshalls & Paul Potts Johnathan Ansell and David Essex doing tours think they must have heard how well West End Men went down with Lee And the Guys and thought we will have some of that? also Kerry Ellis And Brian May At The Sage Gateshead on June 27th Dont Fancy Going to see that One with Johnathan Ansell in Singing not My Cuppa Tea! Luv Mazzax

Re: Another lot doing Songs from Musicals In The West End

Hi Mazza, I saw the news a few days ago about David Essex doing an arena tour in October called 'Nights on Broadway'.

http://www.nightsonbroadway.co.uk/show-info.html

David's guests also include Hayley Westenra, a former duet partner of Lee's! Interesting that Hayley and Paul Potts are being billed as 'musical stars' on the promo blurb for the show although neither has ever appeared in a musical. They are really classical cross-over singers rather than MT performers but they have decent voices so it will probably be an OK show. I'm not keen on arena events - I prefer concerts in smaller venues (like the Vaudeville Theatre!) - so I think I'll stick with the West End Men.

Re: Another lot doing Songs from Musicals In The West End

I see David Essex is on Loose Women next week so I expect he will be discussing the show.