​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Interview with Lee in Love it magazine out today (Thursday)

There is a nice interview in the magazine today with Lee, being
interviewed by nanny Pat from Towie. It is an actual interview
with Lee and not a made up one, with some lovely photos of Lee
looking very relaxed. There is only one small snippet asking
about his relationship. I will quote the reply from Lee. "The rumours are completely untrue, and it was hard to read things like that
because Denise and I have never really courted ourselves as a couple in the press. I read the
first couple of stories about us, and one piece was quite hurtful
because it said I had relocated to Los Angeles and left Denise and
our little girl, Betsy, and I haven't. I don't read any of it now.
We have just celebrated our fourth wedding anniversary and we're
enjoying doing normal things, like putting the joggers on and
doing a bit of gardening".

Sorry I cannot do a link to the whole magazine article, not clever enough.

I notice Lee has not tweeted for 6 days now and really hope he has not
been put off by these articles in DM and starts tweeting again soon,
like all of us I should imagine, I so love seeing tweets from him.

Re: Interview with Lee in Love it magazine out today (Thursday)

Thanks maggie for info,of course those of us who know how much Betsy and Denise mean to him never thought for one minute he had gone off and left them,he most likely means the DM.

I read that interview Maggiemay!

Quite a decent, friendly little interview - nice to see this rather than the 'digging for dirt' approach! I liked this snippet:

Now I pay a fortune to have curly hair like you and Betsy, but have you ever had a different 'do?

I had a crew cut when I played the lead in Miss Saigon a few years ago but I've got quite big ears and they were sticking out. They're not quite Spock ears, but they are pretty big so I try to cover them up.

Surely they couldn't be worse than Alexander Armstrongs (pointless) they are definitely spock ears and he doesn't cover them up,

Got my OH to bring in Love It which I have never seen before. Bit of a trashy mag I would say but the interview with Lee was good and lots of illustrations.

Ha ha! Yes - I hope never to have to buy that publication again (only got it for the pics!). Cheap & nasty - the mag, not Lee!

A very sleazy magazine, the bits about Lee have been taken out and the rest flung into the recycling bin. It didn't help that they had an ad with a huge picture of a fish in a bowl - I have the same feelings about pet fish ( I can't even say their full name or I feel queasy)as a lot of people have about spiders!

Nice interview.

Has anyone spotted any others?

Jazzy I looked in the Sunday Express I read Lee was in that but he isn't

So did I acer. I dont think it was definite. Perhaps it will be in next weeks copy.

I don't think it was ever said when Lee's interviews would appear in the newspapers' mags, just that he'd done (or was in the process of doing) interviews for those mags. Hopefully one or more will appear next weekend.

My mum has this week's 'Love It' mag - I managed a quick glimpse (nice black shirt! ). I'll have to borrow it later.