​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Lee interview

Thanks to acer for the information, there is a lovely interview
with Lee on Mail_Online with a gorgeous new photo.

Thanks acer

Re: New Lee interview

Thanks, Maggie! Very sexy! The photo of Lee, I mean. Well, I'm sure you're very sexy, too, in your own way. I should stop now.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2336935/Lee-Mead-says-conventional-Denise-van-Outen-couple.html

PKP I have been called many things in my time but it's quite a few
years since the word sexy was one of them. Lee does look good though
doesn't he.

It is a lovely interview and gorgeous photo, just a shame it
has to be in the Mail_Online to attract the normal ****** trolls.

I am hoping that the photo is one of a few that was taken by
the lady that does photography for Hello Magazine as she tweeted
a couple of weeks ago to Lee how much she enjoyed working with him
and was looking forward to seeing the photos, it would be lovely
if there was a full photoshoot done, I will keep my eyes open over
the next couple of weeks.

Maggie, sexy is in the mind of the beholder and if you're beholding Lee in your mind, that's plenty sexy right there!

That new photo at the DM interview doesn't have a photo credit on it so I'd assume it was a photoshoot for them and not any other publication or photo service.

Photo credit: Daily Mail

Thankyou for lovsly pic and inyerview!

It is the front cover of the Mail Weekend Magazine, 2 page article inside. Took me a whole 2 secnds to recognze him he looks so young with short hair. !

What a change to read such a lovely, positive interview. (photo's not bad either! )
Off to see the man himself today for the first time since January. Aaaaaaaaagh!

Cassie if you have time could you possibly let us know how his voice is,I don't mean a review just to say if he sang all his songs,if you don't mind,enjoy the show,cheers x

Loving the 'come hither' look! *THUD*

A friend showed me the online link this morning so I popped into my local newsagent after dropping my daughter off at a class. I didn't think I would find it as I thought maybe it would have been in yesterday's edition. Thumbing through, as you do, and yoh, knock my socks off, there his in on the front cover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nice article, amazing photo!

Here's a bigger version of the cover -- not a high quality scan, just screencapped and tiled back together from their Twitter background page:

Photo credit: Daily Mail Weekend Magazine

I've just been reading the interview. It's really nice and the photos are to die for! Lee in a waistcoat with his shirt-sleeves rolled up...what's not to love? *THUD*

I love Lee's comment on being suprised that the public took to him in ADWD:-

'I was genuinely suprised people took to me because on those shows, generally, the people who win have big personalities. They're all confidence and chat, chat, chat - but the substance of what they say isn't really much at all.'

Amen to that!

Incidentally, I can't believe that Lee was up for the role of Robin Hood! Come on, TV people! We want Lee on our TVs...preferably in tight britches!

Love the new photos
Thanks PKP

Oh! YUM!!! those photos are gorgeous. Thanks PKP
Nice find too ladies, thank you.

I was drawn to this paragraph in the interview...
Quote...
'This is the thing about Lee: once he relaxes he's as open as a children's pop-up storybook. There's no spin. No bluster. He now shares an agent with Colin Firth and has the sort of costume-drama good looks that make your eyes ache. He's hugely talented and should, by rights, be setting the female pulse of the nation racing in a pair of breeches, but as he says, it's been a struggle'...

He definitely has the good looks that make your eyes ache. (probably caused by trying not to blink in his presence!)...THUD!
He would look heavenly in a costume drama...
and we already know just how good he looks in breeches!...
Sorry couldn't resist.

Thank you Maggie and Acer for the alert on the Daily Mail article. I only saw the post yesterday evening but managed to get the last copy from a local shop.
Just been out to buy the Sunday Express - at last the long awaited article - a lovely light-hearted interview with Lee - sorry can't post.

Chris W

I think Lee looks whimsical in this photo by which I mean half happy half sad; not to worry Lee whatever happens your fanbase is here and waiting!

Just catching up - Mr Mead looking almost perfect in the lovely new photos (if you know me, you can guess why he's only 'almost' perfect ......)