​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Off to London to see Lee

Off to London tomorrow. To see Lee Thursday evening any one else going
I might bump into ? fingers crossed the boy will be. feeling loads better will give
HIm an extra big cheer from us luv Mazza x

Re: Off to London to see Lee

Hope you give us a report Mazza they are getting a bit thin on the ground lately. Hope to catch a Matinee on Sat.
Give him our love !!!! Glad he is feeling better.

Enjoy the show tomorrow Mazza! Hopefully Lee is continuing to get better - I look forward to hearing how he is

And enjoy the matinee on Saturday Maggie - I posted a very short paragraph about Monday night's show on Jazzylou's WEM review thread in case you haven't seen it. Lee seemed to be back to singing most his planned set-list then (apart from the duet with Kerry) so things are moving in the right direction!

Arrived at the thearte had to wait a few minutes till they let us to our seats
By quater to eight it was only half full in the stalls thought oh no please more people come
Did not need to worry as only the odd seat at the back of the stalls and 5 seats beside us empty
Lights went down show started lee came on I gave a yeah and some claps for him sang C.E.D
Good his Fix you song was a bit husky in places but he coped well the four of them when
They sing together is wow lot of banter when then the second half started loved stephens foot work
Showing them steps also good laugh when matt said to david I voted for lee did you david said yes
Then matt turned to the audience and did you lot vote for him and. of course we shouted back yes
Matt said yeah right then the banter before the next song was good david said to
Lee he's the adorable one I'm the gingerly one come on lee get back in my pocket he did not sing. With kerry but in between the west side story songs he was coughing there was another laugh when kerry comes on to see which one she wants to sing with lee antics are funny lee was left till last and then kerry flung him across the stage and he nearly fell over the stool beside the piano which caused
A laugh sadly it was all over to soon bohemian rhapsody was fantastic at the end and they got a standing ovation but did not come back for encore awh but I must say leee was cheered when he sang his songs if I remember anthing else I will put on my neice who sings was dumb struck by
The singing from them all luv mazza x
ng.

Thanks for the review Mazza!

Glad you enjoyed the show. The second half is brilliant isn't it? I think the first half needs a little something extra to make it really special - I'm not quite sure what but hopefully the WEM producers are working on it. It's still pretty good anyway!

Doesn't sound as if Lee is quite 100% recovered yet but it's a miracle (imho) that he's managed to get his voice back without any proper rest at all.

And good to hear that there was a very respectable and enthusiastic audience there last night. Given all the ticket offers around, I was pleasantly surprised at how busy the stalls were on Monday night - not quite full but not too far off it.