​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
West End Men at 'the Anvil' at Basingstoke

Have just received a copy of 'The Anvil' which says that the West End Men will perform there 1 December 2013. It gives no details. Cast to be announced soon.

Re: West End Men at 'the Anvil' at Basingstoke

just phoned the Box Office. Tour postponed

There was an ammendment inset in the brochure which explained the tour had been postponed. Still, looking on the bright side, when it does go ahead, Basingstoke will be an excellent venue for me!

I got all excited!

For anyone who didn't see Ro's post on the Lovelees forum, the WEM producers told her on Saturday that they are now looking at February to April 2014 for a major UK tour and it could include up to 40 dates! They haven't decided yet if they will try to do a whole week at key venues or one (or maybe two) nights at a larger number of venues. Casting, of course, has not yet been decided so Lee may not be involved.

There may also be some 'one-off' WEM concerts this year. It seems that the Cardiff concert on 13 September may be going ahead but the venue have apparently confirmed that Lee will not be performing in that one.

Interesting -- Thanks, Greycat!

February to April is smack dab in the middle of pilot season in L.A., so Lee's involvement might be little to none unless he decides to skip pilot season next year.

OTOH, if he's working on his next album, it might drop within the same timeframe, as it has for the last two albums, and might conflict with his own solo tour dates. Lots of possibilities!

Oh I really hope he goes to pilot season it seemed he had a good first one. And he has said it would take time so hopefully he continues.