Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Anyone For Morecambe or Barrow

Anyone going to Lee,s concerts in Morecambe or Barrow
Also those gong to the Pheasantry please pass on our love &Support
To him if you can thanks luv Mazzax

Re: Anyone For Morecambe or Barrow

That goes for me too,raise the roof ladies!!!

Hoping to go to Morecambe, but will have to make a last minute decision!
All of you going to the Pheasantry, give an extra cheer/clap for me - especially on the first night!!!!

Can't make any of the gigs so cheer for me to

Have a great time all those going to the Pheasantry this week.
A huge cheer from me too.

I'm lucky enough to be going to both the Pheasantry and Morecambe. I hope to see some familiar faces around.

Have fun anyone going to Barrow tonight! Reviews if you can please

Giddy as a kipper would sum up Mr Mead tonight. Bouncy, giggly, chatty and happy. And Music of the Night was out of this world.

Ro has put a report of the Barrow concert on the Timeline.

I wish I'd gone even more now. Roll on Camberley!

Just to reiterate what Ro has said on the Timeline - try to go and see at least one of the concerts on this tour. They are a treat for the ears and the eyes.

Lee told us that the larger tour which was planned for early 2014 has been pushed back, together with the next album, due to other commitments, ie filming. We therefore don't quite know when the next concert or tour will be scheduled. Fingers crossed that he will be able to squeeze some more dates into his schedule before too long.

Thanks for the feedback Asher! Good to know that Lee is in great form at the moment. I'm looking forward to the Camberley concert next week which, based on current ticket sales, is likely to be a full house.

I'm still hoping that the album and tour might happen at some point next year but perhaps one or two 'one-off' dates is more likely. Another Christmas concert would be great

Lord how I want to see Lee being as 'giddy as a kipper'! Fab description.