​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My very appreciative review of Lee last night. do not read if you are of a nervous disposition!

What a lovely lovely gig, one to treasure, maybe one not to be repeated?
I loved going to london for this quick drop in, sassy little trip to london in the evening, fancy! always wanted to see the Kings Road too so that was nice. it was bustling. jazzylou kindly got me a can of Pimms so we sat in this square, there was a real summery vibe. As you know Pimms goes down so easily and i was feeling nicely half sloshed before long! Doesn't take me much!

Got to the venue, literally straight in and down to the basement to queue on the stairs for our seat allocation into the room. Aaargh, the anticipation! Just kept looking at people ahead of us and thinking surely there aren't gonna be any decent tables left after they've been served!

But there was! Luck was on our side! As we stood in the doorway to the room it was clear that most of the two seaters around the stage were occupied But oh how my heart fluttered when we were showed to a table of two at the front. it felt a bit naughty but I felt a bit special! As I sat down the realization hit me, just how CLOSE we were! I kinda flopped my head into jaz next to me and squealed. This was gonna be too much! I dunno how people can say they look at everything but Lee in these seats cos you look at what's in front of you and that happens to be Lee! yes it's awkward at first and unnatural but you just go with it! over indulgence yes but.....oh man!

Pizza ordered and ate, wine flowing nicely, lights dimmed and he was introduced. he calmly walked on after the other musicians, no big entrance, oh no, not needed here. just men casually dressed, seated, instruments at the ready, mic in hand and GO. Pure imagination, what a fantastic opener. Just 'gets you'. Smooth, slick, so far removed from the film, lee puts a new spin on this. I have no idea how he sounded vocally, that should be what you check out first, right? how he's sounding after a break, all that's happened, all that he's had to deal with. but oh no, this song is my soundtrack to me taking him all in. constant reminders everywhere of why I fancy the man so much. The hair, shorter now, still enough to repeatedly ruffle his fingers through, thicker at the back. Eyes, his eyes! darting here and there, exploring the room, getting their bearings, often looking beyond the crowd. Full of such meaning, so large. His mouth, his serious mouth that gives soooo many expressions, often a sexy smirk, sometimes cracking into a huge smile that bam! just has you. At one point I found myself looking for fillings in his teeth. This man does not have any amalgam in his mouth, he is perfect! That bloody neck, that pulsing neck! he works.... his neck works! he has this delicious creamy skin and the perfect smattering of stubble where it should be but when he puts in the effort his neck goes pink and veiny. Sounds ugly but it's not, it's very sensual. Say no more.

Soft hands that I could see close up. Felt spoilt ROTTEN. he is groomed and beautiful but you know those hands have stories to tell. They are strong yet soft.

His whole......body. Sometimes he looks hunky and like he'd take you passionately and care for you, other times he looks delicate and beautiful and you feel you would want to take your time with him, explore and savour. he has unusually short legs for a longish body, nothing major, not a problem..... cute and HIM. You forgive him anything with that bum. I got one or two glimpses last night. Better that way, I don't want over-exposure. Trousers seem to be of a standard fit for him these days, always slightly baggy, but guaranteed, when your eyes reach his bum everything is as it has always been. Full and rounded but it's subtle. This is good. the odd glimpse is enough to send you nuts, wouldn't want it any other way.

Baggy, crinkly shirt sleeves, nothing sharp about that, so very lee. but what's important is tension around the shoulders, they pull. this is evident when he sits down on a stool. very nice but I want him stood up, like the whole package, my eyes start at the top and work their way down, I choose to stop wherever I want, never for long as he is RIGHT THERE! But yeah, it's a free for all and you'd be a fool not to fill your boots.

he has a cluster of hairs in the denty bit below the Adam's apple, around his throat. Very kissable. shirt buttons are always undone slightly and you can 'just' see where it all starts again.....but how much we just don't know. this is good. Shirt buttons are always under pressure! this warrants fantasies of ripping the thing off, it would be so easy. they're already strained. it wouldn't take much effort. it's most distracting when he's on stage! he has a little curve to his pecs but it's nothing fancy, thank goodness! he doesn't want to look like he 'works out'. This is just him keeping in shape, his natural build. But certain angles, certain stances, things he does, you get a glimpse of the pecs and you can mentally see his bare torso. Small amount of hair, typical male pattern and nicely toned. you can imagine it clearly if you try!

Well that's the first song done

Music of the night, one of my fave songs. I didn't so much like mason's version though, I've heard it better I think. prefer it more dramatic.

So to balance out that lust filled earlier account, I did truly love him last night. he seemed like he had a bit of a fire in his belly. stronger if that makes sense. Stronger as a person I mean. he seemed quite ballsy and playful, a bit horny! with his talk about a quickie at the bar after........so cheeky. He loves it!

Loved it when Ashleigh talked about working with him during Wicked, she said something about sticking her tongue down his throat, how it was a tough job, she giggled, he just kinda froze, gripped the mic! like he wanted the ground to swallow him up but part chuffed school boy too. like the cat that got the cream. then she said' we're gonna do it all again now, the song, not the tongues'. the audience erupted, lee giggled and did that goofy embarassed thing and she giggled, well and truly embarassed about what she just said. Then he said something like 'go for it'. Well something encouraging and in keeping and equally as flirty back. They sang that song beautifully, they fit together well.

He was note perfect last night. he really felt all of his songs, sang the socks off them all. After CED he did some coat swooshing movements and giggled. Then he sang a bit of Joseph's coat' and did a wooden sort of dance step, the sort a child would do, and a bit camp. Totally taking the **** out of himself. he does a lot of that, he doesn't take himself too seriously. But when he needs to be serious, oh lordy, do not disturb! and the beauty of being at the front is you forget the rest of the audience! it feels like a personal performance! his hallelujah, well he lost himself. Not lost his way, he lost himself totally in the scene, however he interprets it! I just know towards the end he looked awkward and yet he knew it was so so right, like he was stuck in this 'thing' and had to see it through. he had hold of the mic wire and he was twisting it in his fingers, fiddling with it between his palms, I bet he had sweaty palms. it looked like you were invading something, disturbing something. like you weren't meant to see.

he blew me away quite simply! he commands your attention, you have no choice in the matter. it's like he comes on stage and 'you're mine'. forget going to the loo or trying to sip a gorgeous whiskey coffee or your mind wandering about getting the right tube home. he will grab you back and not let you go.
Tender, romantic,playful, edgy, agitated, lost in 'something', a complex man, he was all of these things last night

Re: My very appreciative review of Lee last night. do not read if you are of a nervous disposition!

Coofy, you have quite a way with words! Thanks for the review

Re: My very appreciative review of Lee last night. do not read if you are of a nervous disposition!

Fab review Coofy! I don't think I will ever tire of reading that because that's how it was! Just amazing!

I hope you enjoy her review because I put her up to it! Maybe i'll do one tomorrow to take my mind off Monday.

Wow coofy new what a fabulous review, thank you so much. I felt
I was there with you, everything you said just took my breath away.

I am going on Monday so looking forward to it.

maggiemay X

Ooh my avatar has popped up again, i'm on the old computer! Nice to see that again!

Blimey, that's what I call a review!

Gulp! Coofy, that is just the best review I have read in ages. I have just got home and it was like reliving it all again. Thank you. I too noticed the clutching of the microphone wire. Strangely mesmerising!

That's what I'm talking about!

Thanks for a fantastic review.

That review makes you feel like we were right next to you. Fantastic review.

Thanks coofy what a great review that is what we need I can't get there but I feel as if I have been,thank you ever so much

Wow - thank you so much for that! My imagination is in overdrive - if only I could be there as well! ...... But reviews like that make up for not being there so much....you can really evoke an atmosphere - brilliant! 😳

Crikey !!!!!!!! coofy new just spluttered my coffee all over me great
Review thanks so much for that luv Mazzax

Wow not sure a 72 year old can cope with a review like that. My friends think I'm besotted enough already! Good thing I have my own personal computer and Geoff is cutting the hedge in the garden. Oh I do wish I had been there.

VickiS you are not on your own my friends think I am besotted with him,I don't care what a lovely man to be besotted with

Brilliant review Coofy.

Wow, What a review Coofy!!!
Thanks so much. You made it so real I felt as if I was there with you!

Yay! Much needed review. Thanks Coof! X

Write yours Jazzy. Am in Mead isolation.X