​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Camberley

Well I was "Blown Away" by Lee's performance last night His voice was the strongest I have heard, yet beautifully soft when the song needed it.

The audience went wild when he first appeared, but fell silent for his first number, (Close Every Door).

I won't list the programme, as there are still two concerts to go.

He looked hot in his suit, with amber silk lining, and I loved his dress shoes.

Robyn was a cute supporting act, and both her dresses were beautiful.

Needless to say, a standing ovation at the end procured us an encore, which had the whole theatre on its feet.

I went with two friends, who had not seen Lee perform before, and are now firm converts.

It was nice to meet with you, Jan 2. I hope you had a good trip home.

Forgot to say, Lee mentioned Betsy a few times, and how much he is enjoying being a dad.

Love to all, and anyone going to the remaining concerts, have a wonderful evening.

Jackie Hall

Re: Camberley

Thanks for the review, Jackie! Sounds like a helluva night!

Great review, Jackie!

Many thanks Jackie. I can't even think straight until after tomorrow. Maybe I will collect my thoughts then on what has been so far, an amazing week.

Lovely to meet you too Jackie. Glad to hear your friends are now converts.

Lee was spectacular as always. His voice so powerful and also so tender. Just beautiful. He sang Any Dream will Do, Close every door, Hallelujah, Bring Him Home (standing ovation), Singing in the rain, Some enchanted evening, Fix you. I cannot remember what else he sang, but he also had a standing ovation at the end.

He had his usual charisma with the audience. His eyes appeared to be so twinkly, and his smile just gorgeous.

He was wearing very fitted trousers (presume bespoke) which reminded me of his cream breeches in Wicked, and which showed off his Rear of the Year marvellously.

I had checked with the venue manager whether Lee was going to do a signing, which he was. So after Lee signed my autograph book and a flyer, plus I had a photo taken with him.

It was lovely also to see Maggie Ball, Sue T, and Gayle or Gail. Also good to meet Sue C

Thanks for the review. Sounds like he is happy without DVO, seems to be singing better than ever.