​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pics of Lee at Cheltenham

can't remember how to post pics from photobucket! which link is it? didn't you have to swap capitals for lower case or something? Your help will be rewarded!

Re: Pics of Lee at Cheltenham

photo 1378814_10201972637388116_1682824505_n_zpsd25d5242.jpg

photo 1376397_10201972608667398_203718136_n_zps434a981b.jpg

photo 1377460_10201972622027732_142826699_n_zps00dc949f.jpg

photo 1374167_10201972625667823_665252775_n_zpsf5fe1ccb.jpg

photo 1237869_10201972636868103_1745917709_n_zpsa7a28616.jpg

photo 1233996_10201972624307789_194663355_n_zpscfd56df5.jpg

photo 1186348_10201972611267463_148325415_n_zpsf2e1ad22.jpg

photo 598603_10201972621147710_544538888_n_zps26bb1433.jpg

photo 1380072_10201972635428067_367505824_n_zpse0dfbe36.jpg

photo 1380095_10201972619627672_1957539506_n_zpsc1e696bf.jpg

photo 1380319_10201972638068133_89788115_n_zpsd6b3e50e.jpg

photo 1381859_10201972609987431_850341985_n_zpsea2ca14a.jpg

Hope you enjoy as much as me! please do not repost publicly. I have some for lee's official facebook page which I will email to Wendy. Sorry they are so big and some of the clarity is lost!

photo credit, me. Cheltenham town hall, 29th Sept 2013.

Wow, these are good! Thanks!

thanks Angel Rose, for the feedback and thanks I mean! over 80 views of these pics and no one has replied! either can't be bothered or it's that familar thing of people that lurk but do not post anymore! sign of the times.

He used to be such a talking point. What ever happened?

Great pic's thanks,he looks gorgeous I am sorry I have taken so long to thank you Coofy but I have only just come on PC I have been watching the TV,please don't stop posting pic's I can assure you they are appreciated,especially by the likes of me who can't get to any concerts at the moment,thank you so much xx

OMG he is sooooooooooooo soooooooooooo sssssooooooooooo incredibly beautiful. You captured him so well, Coof. Thank you for sharing. I LOVE YOU LEE MEAD!!!!

Coof- I saw you just a few rows in front of me but couldn't really come over as I was with a 'normal person' i.e not a Mead mushed nutter, and she was slightly freaked by how many people I had already said hello to!! I had to be on my best behaviour and curb my inner squeals! Luckily I had also been at Bedworth the night before with a Mead Mushed Nutter and squealed the whole concert through, followed by a little galloping whilst we waited backstage , follwed by plaintive sighing back at the hotel whilst we re-lived every fabulous meady minute LOL

Just got in. Great pics Coofy. I like lthe arty black and white!

Hi Toni, long time no speak! I wish I had seen you at the gig, would've been lovely to say hello. I understand though, trying to keep this Mead thing under some kind of control. Playing it down to 'normal' folk. haha!

And yes, beautiful is the word, so so beautiful. I seem to use that word a lot lately cos it fits and other words don't come close!

Good to know you've still got your fire. Now how about a review? been too long

It's my abolute pleasure Acer x

Thanks Cassie, the camera on a Samsung mobile is a wonderful thing! it enables you to point and hold and take one pic after another, go go go, one after another. I chose black and white because a normal setting left him with a rather illuminated face! I think it worked pretty well in the end!

Ha- you're not the first to ask me that! Might try at the weekend- snowed under with work at the mo! But like you say- it is hard to find the words x

Fab pics, Coofy.

Yes, it's true, people lurk and don't reply to posts. It doesn't mean they don't appreciate them. I've got used to it!

Oh Coofy, What a wonderful surprise!!!!
Only just seen these wonderful pics.
Lee looks so happy celebrating a fantastic concert tour - a great success and so well deserved.
Thank you so much for sharing Coofy. xxx

Stunning pics, Coofy! Love the 'arty' b&w!

Coof, brilliant photos. B/w works really well.

I see that you have asked that they are not reposted but would love to put 1 or 2 up on the main website. May I?
You can choose which ones if you like.
Let me know!! Thanks.

Thank you so much coofy for posting these brilliant photos, Lee is such a beautiful man inside and out and it is great to see him looking so happy
and obviously enjoying himself, so pleased that this tour has
been so successful for Lee.

I was meant to go to the Camberley concert but have been quite poorly
and was not well enough to travel, and was absolutely gutted, so it
is extra special when photos and reviews are posted as you don't feel
as though you are missing out quite so much.

Looking forward to your review Toni and Jazzylou when you have the
time and have recovered from your journeys.

Maggiemay

Coofy my dear, I would have happily sent big fat thank yous last night if I'd been able to but couldn't log on the site. So, huge fat thanks for those lovely photos.

Just seen these this morning! They are stunning. I tried to take some in Morecambe, with my iPhone, and they were awful - just came out red - very disappointing! ....but these make up for it a hundred-fold - THANK YOU!

Thanks Coofy, just seen your fabulous photos. Was too tired last night to log on after four fun packed days away, when sleep was somewhat limited, due to a certain Mr Mead's fabulous concerts.

I LOVE it when people post ANY photos; it's always such a treat!

Thank you, Coofy, for those lovely photos. They don't just capture Lee's beauty but also the joy he and Robyn and the band felt after the concert. A wonderful reminder - thanks for sharing!

I NEED a Galaxy S3 LOL. I have an S2 and its nowhere near as good.

Fab pics Coofy, thanks for putting them here for everyone to enjoy xx

thanks for the comments everyone! I'm pleased you all like them!

Kirsten, of course you can use some for the main web page. I'm chuffed that you asked!

Those are great photos Coofy, thank you for posting them. I am due to upgrade my mobile in a couple of months and will definitely go for the latest Samsung - impressive.

Thanks for the photos Coofy - they bring back happy memories!

Coofy, thanks so much for fab pix!

Absolutely stunning photo's
Lee is stunningly beautiful & his personality just shines through

Thank you so much for posting them on here.
I don't get on here very much these days but I am so glad I did now.

Looking forward to reading some reviews it will help us through the dreaded drought.

Great photos Coofy. Thanks so much for posting them.
The black & white works really well too.

Have only just seen the pics Coofynew. They are really good. I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 but can't seem to take very good pics with it. I love the black and white versions and he looks so happy! I am delighted that he seems to be gaining so much confidence and support from all the concerts. He really deserves it. Good to see you fleetingly at Bedworth. It was like the old days seeing so many Loppies.

WOW! Coofy...just love them.
Thanks for all your efforts.
Wonderful to see Lee so happy too!

That's a lovely set of shots Coof! I love him in a bit of black n white :)