​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
4th album, panto and Casualty

It says on Wikipedia that Lee is working on a 4th album. I don't know how he is managing to do that as well as Robin Hood and Casualty. Infact, I don't know how he is rehearsing for panto at the same time as filming Casualty. Do we really have to wait till March to see him in Casualty?

Re: 4th album, panto and Casualty

Lee hasn't started Panto rehearsals yet. He'll be starting them, presumably, in a couple of weeks. Once he starts rehearsals, he'll be stepping away from Casualty for the duration, then returning to it after the panto has finished. I think the album is on hold for now, though Lee may be fitting in work on it here and there.

The album may be one of the surprises that his official Facebook page are going to reveal.......isn't tomorrow one of the times we are meant to find out?

The rehearsal time for pantos is usually quite short - I think Lee and the rest of the cast only had 10 days rehearsal last year right before Jack and the Beanstalk opened. If this year follows a similar pattern, rehearsals for Robin Hood will only start around early to mid-December. I would expect, as has been said above, that Lee will take a break from filming Casualty for 7-8 weeks to do the panto. It would be impossible to both at once.

My understanding is that Lee had been talking about working on a fourth album but, at the recent September concerts, he definitely said that the album and UK tour has now been postponed to 2015 due to his filming commitments on Casualty. I think the official FB page confirmed this but said that Lee would still hope to squeeze in a few concerts in 2014 in order to keep his voice in trim. I think the Wiki page is out of date - Wikipedia is notoriously unreliable.