​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lee Concert in Barnstaple - June 2014

Presumably this is the Official FB page's 'quite exciting' news - just posting it here in case anyone hasn't seen it yet

We are over the moon to let you know that Lee will be performing at the Queen's Theatre, Barnstaple on Sunday 1st June 2014. Management at the theatre have kindly agreed to 48 hours priority booking for Lee's fans only on 2nd and 3rd December. From 4th December tickets will go on sale to the general public.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE VENUE BEFORE THEN AS THEY WON'T BE ABLETO BOOK SEATS FOR YOU!

Box Office number is 01241 324242 and the website is http://www.northdevontheatres.org.uk/

Re: Lee Concert in Barnstaple - June 2014

The OFB page has also posted this info on concerts next year:

Could we just let everyone know so you can appreciate Lee's thinking on the concerts. He can only do a concert on Sunday (because that's his official day off) - except for the Saturday concert in April in Berkshire which he agreed with the producers before signing his contract. So huge apologies to anyone who may find Sunday travelling difficult. Because Lee usually has to be on set on a Monday morning at 0700 he needs to be back in Cardiff at a reasonable time on the Sunday night to get some sleep. So, the Sunday concerts will probably start a little earlier than usual. The Barnstaple concert will start at 7pm.

We should add that Lee probably won't be able to do more than a handful of these concerts as he obviously wants to spend as much time as he can with Betsy. Any concerts will therefore be spread across 2014.

Lovely to know that there is likely to be a few more concerts when Lee can squeeze em in!!!

Booking opens tomorrow!

For anyone thinking of calling the ticket line for the Barnstaple concert, I just thought I'd repeat Kirsten's correction to the phone number which has been reported on the OFB - wouldn't want anyone to miss out because of a dodgy area code! The correct number should be: 01271 324242

It's good to see that he wants as much time with his little girl as possible too.

On-line booking is now available for the Barnstaple concert although some of the best seats at the front seem to have been snapped up already ...

http://www.northdevontheatres.org.uk/event.php?id=721&diaryid=2445

I'm struggling with this one. I desperately want to go but its such a long way. Trains and accommodation are expensive and its not much fun on your own although there will be lots of people that I will know when I get there. Just not sure

Like you I feel this one is a bit out of my range. Even by train it's a very long journey. I just hope there are a few more that I can get to more easily. (lightweight! )

The fact that the booking's opened during Christmas present buying time has given me a chance to sit this one out for a bit and see what comes up between now and the New Year. But I think it might still be a no.