​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lee starting as Lofty in Casualty

I tweeted Casualty to find out when Lee will appear as Lofty on our screens. Casualty tweeted me back saying that they were not allowed to reveal a start date, but said it would be in the next few weeks so to keep watching. I think I will start watching it tonight as I don't want to miss Lee's entrance into Casualty.

Re: Lee starting as Lofty in Casualty

I know that Lee is absolutely amazing. But it does not seem that he was filming that long in Cardiff for Casualty before he has been busy with panto for about 2 months. I'm surprised that Casualty could release him from filming in order for him to do panto. I would have expected that as he will be in weekly episodes of Casualty that he would need to be in weekly filming. How do people think he is doing it all?

It's a very large cast. You don't see every single cast member in every episode. Plus they don't have to film every single day if their part in an episode is only a scene or two. He probably shot at least 3-4 eps before leaving for panto rehearsals.

There's likely to be some promotion for his first episode as well.

I think they shut down filming for a few weeks in December/January. Also, Lee filmed four or five eps, and will probably have re-started (or be about to re-start) filming when his first ep is broadcast.