​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lovely photo of Lee

There is a really lovely photo of Lee on the internet, which I am unable to post onto LMAS. If you Google "Lee Mead Photos", then click on "Images for Lee Mead". Scroll right to the end, then click on "Search more results". Then scroll right to the end again. The gorgeous photo of Lee is the 3rd photo from the very end. His hair looks rather more wavy than curls. It is a photo I have not seen of Lee before, and I do keep a very close eye for new photos of Lee. Certainly it is a new photo among "Images of Lee Mead".

Re: Lovely photo of Lee

Do you mean this photo?

http://www.brand-concepts.co.uk/baxter/sammy-sam-baxter-celebrity-photographer-celebrity-portfolio.html

FYI, that's from the previous year's panto press call.

Also, depending on when you google for Lee, different images will come up, so just post the website address of the photo you see.

When you make a post on LMAS and you don't know how to do something, just look at the top of the white box where it says:

Enter Message(bb code allowed and html allowed)

Click on the underlined bb code for all the formats.

For photos, you cannot post photos directly from your own computer. You need to post them from a website that hosts photos, like Photobucket, Facebook, tumblr, etc.

If you post the photo, you need to add a photo credit.

If you post a link to the photo, no credit is necessary.

That's a stunning photo!

Seeing the photos of Lee and Nigel Havers side-by-side made me think that I'd love to see them playing father and son in something.

Agreed! They would make a good father/son casting.

Nice idea.

Yes that IS the photo of Lee I meant. I'm pleased that I directed you OK to find it. It really is a stunning photo of Lee and I really love it. I will look at your directions again PKP about posting photos to Photobucket and back but at the moment don't feel confident about it.

Jan, it might be simpler to upload the photos to Facebook and link to it photos there.

Actually, I had already seen that photo. We tried to get permission from the photog to use it for a banner here at LMAS but she never got back to us.

I could easily post photos onto my Facebook timeline, but it might be difficult for people to find me on Facebook, as there are a lot of people on Facebook with my name.

Lovely photo of Lee!