​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Concert in Southend, 5th October

Yay! Another concert, Sunday 5th October, Cliffs Pavilion, Southend (Lee's home town)

Booking opens on Saturday. Details on FB page, as usual.

Re: Concert in Southend, 5th October

Very handy for you as well.
I don't know if I can do Southend this time but I will try because it has some very happy memories. Especially Lee's very first concert there.

It must be so amazing to see Lee perform in his home town. Is he nervous? Excited? Both?

Sadly I wasn't at the very first concert in Southend but I remember that, in an interview later, Lee said that he had been so nervous that he had a glass of wine beforehand to calm himself down!

As tickets for the new concert went on general sale today, it's nice to see a bit of promo with a new pic - presumably from the photo shoot Lee mentioned on Twitter a few weeks ago:

http://www.theenquirer.co.uk/lee-mead-returns-to-southend-for-homecoming-gig/

And thanks to Ro for a much bigger/better version of that photo!

http://www.theenquirer.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Lee-Mead.jpg

Very nice

What a stunning photo, Wow

I'm so pleased that I asked my sister to book this for me on Monday - yesterday we had the shock news at work that despite reassurances to the contrary, our site in Sheffield is going to close and the nearest site will be York. We have till October 'at the latest'. But fate works in mysterious ways - today I won the payday raffle - £150! Concert, Travelodge stay and the rail fare to Cardiff sorted, and enough left over for a gift for my sister and a 'mini buffet' for my team at work.

There is a mix of pain & pleasure in there Tanith
But I am really pleased to hear that your good fortune is bringing you closer to Lee & able to enjoy some cracking concerts.

Will you be able to stay with your company or are you off to pastures new?