​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A piece of history - remember the 'ADWD finale....?

Remember that week when you couldn't sit still, you nibbled your nails, mentioned Lee in every other conversation (if not all of them!), pestered people to vote, set the recorder, watched from behind a cushion, AND felt your heart rate go through the roof countless times?

Well, you can relive it here, thanks to Ciruela's fantastic account, from the studio - live on the Final night....

Ciruela's ADWD account

Also visit Our ADWD Page Here

ADWD Page

Re: A piece of history - remember the 'ADWD finale....?

Thanks. some lovely memories there.

Blimey! That woman did go on a bit, didn't she??

Hi Ciruela

That certainly was a wonderful account you wrote.

Hope you like the pictures we added to your story.

Hi Sunny! Hey - pictures look great - you mean I didn't put them there myself?!!! Thanks - they illustrate the bit I'm talking about which can only be a good thing to lead the confused gently through the waffle!

not waffle - excitement!!

Lovely memories, and what an exciting journey we have shared with him ever since that well deserved win...

Thank you ladies

I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED your account! I'd be so happy to see more of ADWD memories!

Online a little later than normal tonight so I just flipped through this and love it already. Will go back and have a nice in-depth session tomorrow.

I am glad to see you are all enjoying Ciruela account of ADWD

I hope you will enjoy our ADWD page as well.

If any one would like to write a review,
please send it to our email address.

I enjoyed reading this the first time round. It's great to relive all the emotions & excitement of that night again through your review, Ciruela.
And thanks for re-posting & adding the photos Sunny-mead.
Wonderful memories of a very special night.

Aah, love that! Who can forget the ADWD final? It was so tense, especially that loooooooooong pause between Graham saying "The winner is...." and "Lee!"

I was so tense in the gap between the final ADWD and the results show that I went to clean the bathroom to release my nervous energy.

Was anyone at any of the other weeks?

I'll always remember the elation when he won - followed by the feeling of emptiness at the thought of no more Lee on Saturday nights. Then the lightbulb moment .... I could buy a ticket for Joseph! That was it - it's been downhill ever since!