​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lee Mead In Conversation with Steve Allen on LBC

Insomniacs amongst you may already know that Lee (and Tom Conti) are the subjects this Sunday with Steve Allen's 'In Conversation' programme on LBC.

LBC has recently become a national radio station so you should all be able to get it. (Not across the pond of course, sorry!) Times are 5-6 AM and repeated at 9-10 PM. Lee and Tom will each have half of a pre-recorded hour. I make no apologies for Steve Allen who, quite frankly, gets on my wick a bit and always seems to manage to turn the conversation around to him and his rants and opinions. But it will be a chat, leading wherever it goes, with Lee getting a word in edgeways when he can!

Re: Lee Mead In Conversation with Steve Allen on LBC

Here's all the different way's to listen to LBC nowadays....

LinkyThing

" (Not across the pond of course, sorry!) "

**Expletive deleted**

If you use this link from the Timeline you can listen from anywhere. I tried it and it works. Its the Listen Live LBC option.

http://www.lbc.co.uk/listen-live-3578

Thank you, Grace!

Here is the Linky Thing to use quickly for Graziellla link.

Thanks for the 'info' and 'link' ladies...

I will not be able to listen to the radio interview today,
so would it be possible for a recording of it to be posted on
the forum. I know it is a big ask but I would really love to hear it.

Thank you

maggiemay

Just listened to the interview and enjoyed it. However,that Steve Allen does like the sound of his own voice. Would have liked even less of him and more of Lee.

Not much that WE didn't know (except that he finds out about his tv contract renewal in summer) but a good 'general public' interview with LMAS name check. Sounds like the set list for the shows will be pretty familiar but I'm sure there'll be one or two twists!

I kept thinking the same thing, Deanna.

Actually my exact words were "Good god, someone tell this man to shut up and let Lee talk!!!"

I agree with you ladies,and telling Lee he is only slight from what I have seen of Steve I think he needs to lose weight,Lee has a great build a nice broad back and good chest

Steve 90%, Lee 10% - hopefully a better chat from Beverly Humphrey's on BBC Wales when that one airs!

Acer - I'd like to add Biceps to Lee's great physique!!

Agree with you Ladies, Steve obviously likes the sound of his own voice.

The bit that niggled me was when Steve said that there were "prettier" contestants than Lee who were voted off in ADWD!!! Then, thinking about it, I realised that Lee is "so much more than a pretty face" - he's beautiful!!

Yes, it was something of a one sided interview - but I think Lee seemed to enjoy it, as his tweet said he could have stayed till lunch!