​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
World of Music BBC radio interview

Here is the link to listen live to Beverly Humphreys interview Lee - Sunday 13 April, 9pm.

BBCWalesLive

Hopefully she actually lets him get in a word edgewise . . . #petpeeve

Re: World of Music BBC radio interview

I think Beverley will be ok she ia a good presenter I listen to her all the time on Wales she is a nice lady and her and Lee get on well

She's a fan all right!

See what she says in her tweet:

"On @BBCRadioWales Sunday 9pm share my conversation with gorgeous @leemeadofficial -his life his music & exciting developments in his career"

She must be a fan - she posted on OLM facebook page.

Here is a link for listening up do 7 days after the interview tomorrow in case anyone misses the live airing:

link

Well I thought that was a lovely interview with Beverley hope you all enjoyed it,at least she did say he was stunning

Just catching up on the radio interview.

Lee sounds relaxed, which is good.

The Joseph tour must have been a bit odd with a Joseph who was about 20 years older than Pharoah!

"You've got to stay grounded" - exactly! The mistake many people in the entertainment industry make is believing the hype and surrounding themselves with 'yes' people!

Oooh, CED! Love this!

NYNY! Not Lee's version, though.

Aah, 'Fix You'. Lovely! There was a woman on 'The Voice' final last week, who sang it and belted parts of it!

'Casualty' - Ooh, he auditioned for a Doctor role!

Interesting comments on his personal life and handling being in the spotlight. It must be hard dealing with that, but Lee sounds as if he has his head screwed on right!

Ooh, an MGM musicals album! Sounds fab! Release by the end of the year (or early next)! Excellent!

Utopia? Now I am confused!

"I feel old!" He's 32! He wants keep working until he's 102!

Nice interview! Lovely to hear Lee sounding so chilled out - and good interview by Beverley. Nice that she let Lee talk.

Lee's lovely relaxed interview with Beverley Humphreys on Sunday was a pleasure to listen to. At least she gave him time to answer the questions.
The sign of a good interviewer...

Wish it had been Lee's version of 'New York, New York' though...

Thanks for the 'Link' LCBoniti