​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Upcoming Radio Interviews

Just a little reminder for anyone who may have missed this on Twitter and FB that Lee has a couple of radio interviews coming up:

This afternoon, he will be on BBC Radio Wales between 3 and 3.30 pm (LISTEN HERE)

And on Saturday, Lee will be interviewed on BBC Radio Devon between 10 am and 1 pm (LISTEN HERE)

Both phone interviews I presume!

Re: Upcoming Radio Interviews

Aaargh, just switched on the radio and got the last minute or so of the interview! I think they were talking about Lee representing the UK at Eurovision! Then they played 'Gonna Make Me A Star'!

I'll have to catch up on Listen Again later!

I'm at work so I'll have to rely on 'Listen Again' as well but I very much hope that the Eurovision bit was just a joke!!!

From what I could gather, the interviewer asked if Lee would like to represent the UK in Eurovision (I think the UK's current representative had been a recent guest on the show).

Just listening again - Lee saying a couple of Welsh phrases!

Chatting about Casualty.

Medical slang! Champagne Tap = Lumber Puncture!

Chatting about acting.

Ooh, acting is his first love. He didn't start singing until he was 16. So he wasn't one of those kids who was singing from the moment they were born.

He's working on his new album. He's recording in Cardiff and is hoping to release the album at the end of this year/beginning of next.

Ooh, Lee was approached to do Eurovision twice (once in the year that Blue did it)! I wonder if they wanted Lee to sing the song that Blue eventually sang?

Aah, nice interview, though I did nearly fall off my chair in amazement when Lee said he'd been approached to do Eurovision twice!

Just caught up with this interview. Thank goodness he didn't do Eurovision - we've been the laughing stock of Europe for the last few years with our dire offerings (even ALW's attempt to get somewhere with it a few years ago didn't get very far). It doesn't bear thinking about if Lee had ended up with 'nul points'. It's all politics now, anyway.

I do watch Eurovision for some perverse reason - armed with a glass of wine or several, the only way to sit through it!

Lee's interview is about to start on Radio Devon.

Lee's running slightly late!

Ooh, a bit of T-Rex while we're waiting for Lee! Now I'm imagining Lee playing Marc Bolan!

ADWD! (because Lee's on the way...apparently )

He's here - thank goodness!

Talking about panto.

His first job on the Cruise Ferry. Two cruises a week, so four trips across the bay of biscay!

Joseph.

Lord Arthur Savile's Crime - 146 pages!

Nice words about Kate O'Mara.

Casualty - medical terms. Tachycardic.

Lofty - 'a bit of a cheeky chap'. 'He's quite clumsy at times'.

Ooh, Lee appeared at the Barnstaple theatre when he was in the Joseph tour.

PIB to play out. Yay!

Aah, nice interview!