​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ADWD Boys - Recent Vids

I've been looking for recent vids of the ADWD boys in action. It's interesting to see how they have (or haven't) matured as performers.

CHRIS C

Unable to find anything.

JOHNDEEP

MT/Singing Showreel 2014

LINKY THING

ANTONY

Performance from 2012

LINKY THING

SEAMUS

While I was searching for Seamus vids, I found this - Seamus, doing a sales pitch for a jewelley company in 2011! Random!

LINKY THING

CHRIS B

Audio of song, posted 6 months ago

LINKY THING

ROB

Short clip of him from 4 years ago, singing in 'Popstar - The Musical', which was about a TV talent show!

LINKY THING

Incidentally, the man in the silver/grey suit at the end of the clip is Sam Kane, who will be one of Lee's panto co-stars this year!

DANIEL

Performance from 4 months ago

LINKY THING

CRAIG - nothing recent that I could find. Unsurprising, given his change of career!

BEN

Duet with Louise Dearman from 2010

LINKY THING

LEWIS

Singing ADWD in 2011

LINKY THING

KEITH

A song from 'Sincerely, Mr Toad' - 2013

LINKY THING

LEE

BHH from the 2013 Salvation Army Christmas Concert

LINKY THING

Re: ADWD Boys - Recent Vids

Thanks Jo for all the info I have been wondering for a while what they are all doing it is nice to hear about them from time to time

Antony has done really well. He has been in Les Mis (u/s Marius), Wicked (u/s Fiyero, and yes, we saw him, and he was pretty good!) and is now u/s Raoul in Phantom.

One thing I discovered - Niall Sheehy auditioned for ADWD! I had no idea - I can't remember seeing him in the audition eps. I wonder how far in the audition process he got?

Daniel Boys appeared at WE Live at the weekend - he sang 'Any Dream Will Do' and 'Close Every Door'.

LINKY THING