​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Interview On Radio London

I'm listening to the radio interview.

Lee just sang Halelluia - blimey! *THUD* Everyone in the studio is discombobulated!

Re: Interview On Radio London

Ooops, Lee had to get his dad to do a 'photo ID' dash (he needs photo ID to get into tonight's McBusted concert)!

I know - classic Lee! Left his driving licence in Cardiff, so Dad & Mum had to bring his passport to the studios!

Now he's singing 'Bring Him Home'! *THUD*

They're all discombobulated again!

Now he's singing 'Father & Son'! *THUD*

This is a real treat
Although I missed the first bit
Father & Son

A bit of talk about ADWD and keeping his private life private.

Talking about being a 'ringer' in ADWD. He's right - it's better to be honest from the beginning.

Some sensible comments on talent shows in general and nurturing the contestants.

Aah, he's a lovely, down-to-earth person.

Nice interview and show. Enjoyed that!

Gabby sounded just a bit Meadmushed towards the end.
who can blame her.
I love that she prompted him to give All of his concert dates.
He was just going to mention The Garrick because it's in London

love this tweet
simon london ‏@slondonuk 33m

Hey look who's a fan of Kidrated & is going to check it out with his daughter! It's @leemeadofficial thanks mate pic.twitter.com/DOzT8vSDAQ

Great show, although I missed some of the interview, digital signal kept going in and out grrrrr. Have to listen again, what a hardship . Must be so hard getting the emotion into singing in a small studio, particularly during the day, but Lee did it . Gaby seems such a lovely lady and obviously thinks a lot of Lee.

What an afternoon! I got back from Somerset at lunch time (no, I didn't get lost in Yeovil for a week, we had a wedding to attend), followed by quick pub lunch, recorded the Grand Prix, had Wimbledon on mute and listened to Lee via the laptop!

I thought Lee was that overused word 'amazing' to create the emotion and intensity of those songs in a small studio, with technical bods and stuff all around him! Gaby was completely Meadmushed after the first song, and struck dumb after BHH (which takes some doing! )

Ooh, Annie, almost word for word!

Aw! Gaby has done the most lovely tweet:

"Your singing today was honestly outstanding. What a voice & what a good kind sweet man you are. Thanks for being on today @leemeadofficial"

A couple of photos have surfaced, too:

From Simon London: Whoa have had a few glasses of @GabyRoslin birthday fizz with @carolinemonk @leemeadofficial @andyjoneswrites

http://t.co/Y7zSfcHvWK

... and another, also from Simon:
Hey look who's a fan of Kidrated & is going to check it out with his daughter! It's @leemeadofficial thanks mate

http://t.co/DOzT8vSDAQ

For anyone who missed it (me), the "Listen Again" link is on the website home page.