​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New magazine 29-07-14

Todays New Magazine not sure about the picture they have chosen ?

photo 2014-07-29Newmag_zpscf8c89e4.jpg

Re: New magazine 29-07-14

Thank you Sunny-mead that was a lovely article, so glad he will be spending Xmas with Betsy

Good article. Interesting comment from him about Strictly. I'd like to see him do that at some point!

Loved the interview with Lee in New magazine today.

Didn't realise Lee was in talks to do SCD in 2012. Shame
a certain person decided they wanted to go for it instead.
Hope Lee gets another chance at it if he wants to go for it.

Hi Maggiemay I was very surprised at that Lee has always said he is a rubbish dancer(unless Stephen has been giving him lessons)!!

Looking on the bright side - if Lee had done it in 2012, it would have been all 'Mr DVO', but if he does do it in the future, he won't have that tag.

I hope I don't tread on too many toes here but I would absolutely HATE to see Lee in SCD, even though I've watched it avidly in the past. In my view it has fallen from its heady heights of a few years ago and seems to be scraping the barrel for a full complement of celebs nowadays, many of whom are seeking to resurrect their stalled careers (not in every case, granted) - I can therefore imagine the remarks in certain quarters if Lee were to go on it.

In any case, I don't think I could cope with another series of Saturday nights, going through the agony of "will he get through?" again, not to mention my phone bill!

Oh, and he CAN dance ... he's just being typically over-modest!

Would love to see him on there to sing.

I had problems with posting on here last night and now Liz has said it all for me. I don't like the picture either.

Blimey, a bit nosey aren't they!

I think they're used to interviewing celebs who are happy to sell every wind-breakage to the media and rip their exes to shreds! It must have been something of a novelty to interview someone who values his privacy and isn't willing to be negative about his ex!

I have never been in any doubt that Lee could dance, I agree
Another Liz, Lee is just being his usual overly modest self.

Maggie I think the photo has just been printed at a weird angle
by the magazine.