​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
gig Horsham

I am so looking forward to the show next week in Horsham.
My first LM gig, my first time to Horsham, ...
Finally having the last cd which I could not buy here in Belgium, nor on bol.com...So thank you Joan!!!
I hope I will be able to controll my exitement...hahahah

My travel will be as following;
short car drive to station, 25min train, Eurostar, tube, 1hour train, taxi to hotel, and then next day taxi to the theatre...

Hope everyting goes as planned!!
Have a great weekend everyone!

Re: gig Horsham

Oh, Leen, I am so excited for you - your first taste of Mead!

And also an opportunity to meet others who truly "get it".

Have a wonderful trip. We would love to hear all about it if you feel like sharing.

Hope I get the oportunity to say hello and welcome.

looking forward to meeting you at Horsham.
Hmmm now remind me just exactly what I have to remember to brung with me

I just know that your first taste of Mead is going to be memorable & wonderful

oooooooooooooooooooh you...Joan!!!!! hahahahahaaaa

just teasing

Safe travels Leen, I hope to meet you there. We could all wear name badges so we can recognise each other without having to strike a conversation with someone if its not the right person, that's always embarrassing

Thank you Jazzylou..

Yes it's difficult to know and guess who is who...hahaha...
I keep looking at profile pictures on facebook but I think at that moment I will be to MEADnervous that I will have a blackout and forget all the names!! hahaha

O whatever, I think I will be smiling anyway that evening!

CU!!

We will just have to look out for a very smiley person Leen. Trouble is we will all be smiling! Hope to meet you on Sunday.

Silly me, Leen, I had it in my mind, that you were going to Hayes for your first Lee experience. I was only going to Guildford but thanks to Jazzylou, having a spare Horsham ticket and some Easyjet flight adjustments, I will be in Horsham too. So I will be sure to seek you out. I'll holler something out, in Dutch, so you know it's me !!

Oh Amanda! How nice!!!!

Hope to meet you!

have a good flight!

Hi All
Due to my neighbour having double booked,I now have a FREE Row E3 ticket for Horsham.
If anyone is interested you can email me at theteamlmas@gmail.com

If anyone is coming from London or North of Horsham by road, parts of the A24 will be closed due to a cycle race on Sunday. Bradley Wiggins has now been announced so I would imagine the roads will be pretty congested near to the cycle route and surrounding area.

I would say the best route if you are on the M25 is to come off at Juntion 7 onto the M23 and link to Horsham via Crawley. Or if you are coming from the other direction, Junction 10 of the M25 leads to Guildford then choose the A281 to Horsham but that route will probably take a bit longer due to the Guildford traffic.

Here is a link to the Get Surrey website which shows the cycle route on the map. Its also affecting parts of London and they are saying that the M25 will be busier as a result!
I'm not completely clear on what time it all ends.

Even though I live in the thick of it, my route is largely unaffected, pheww.

Good Luck to anyone that has to come that way.

http://www.getsurrey.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/ridelondon-road-closures-race-times-7494402

In addition to Jazzy's post, anyone considering crossing London from station to station via bus (that will be me!) might want to reconsider and take the Tube, due to massive diversions and route cancellations!

Not criticising but the front page is listing Lee's Horsham gig as sold out. There are still a few seats left according to Capitol's website (just looked)and I wouldn't want people to see that and not book because they thought it was full.

Have a fab time all who are going to Horsham hope its as good as Hayes luv Mazza x

Really hoping people who can't use the Tube still manage to get to Horsham in time.

The spare ticket has gone now to a good home :)

From these tweets:

@leemeadofficial: Horsham bound!

@AmandaHendrson: @leemeadofficial that's funny... So am I.. What a coincidence! Hahaha! (Traffics bad so might be a bit later then expected) xx

looks as though the audience at Horsham might get the bonus duet tonight

Safe travels to everyone going to the gig and have a great time!