General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Where Are They Now?

Interesting blog about the ADWD boys:-

LINKY THING

Some interesting nuggets of info.

I had no idea that Chris B was in Coronation Street/Hollyoaks and other things.

Lewis is in panto this year in Blackpool.

Re: Where Are They Now?

Thanks for the link Jo . Interesting to see how all the Josephs are doing!

I think the article slightly undersells Lee's achievements since ADWD - there is no mention of his 3 albums, concert tour of Japan, guest star roles in Casualty and Bedlam etc.

To add to the update on Keith, he has a new website (here); is working on a new album and has a UK concert tour coming up next year.

Interesting that Lewis is making a return to theatre after his break to train/gain experience as a hairdresser. I think he has only recently returned to the UK after a sort of'gap year' travelling the world.

Strange that Ben seems to have dropped out of sight over the past year. He doesn't tweet anymore. I wonder if he is still with the Queen Mary 2?

Chris B seems to be doing well. I don't recall seeing him in Coronation Street, Emmerdale etc - perhaps he was an extra or had a small role?

Chris C's report is a bit short! He did some theatre work after ADWD so it's odd that there is no mention at all of it!

Lewis Bradley tweeted Pocket Size Theatre, who did the blog, and
updated them on what he was doing, they apologised and updated
his information. Perhaps someone on the forum who is on twitter
could do the same about Lee so that they could update the information
about Lee.

Interesting that Lewis is so keen to keep his news up to date! I had thought that the cruise ship job mentioned in the article referred to the job he had a couple of years ago on the Azura and that whoever wrote the article had got the name of the ship wrong. But I see now that the name is right - the Rotterdam is the ship Lewis worked on more recently - he was working his way around the world rather than travelling for pleasure as I had assumed.

Sorry to dredge up such an old thread, but I found this trailer for the 'Annie' tour, in which Lewis is appearing:-

LINKY THING

He's ensemble and appears in the trailer as the male usher in the 'NYC' clip.

I was looking on the tubular website (for a clip of when Rob and Lee were told they were through to the live ADWD shows) and I found this vid of Rob in 2014, singing on a cruise ship:-

LINKY THING

His voice has improved, but his comedy skills seem a bit ropey! Glad to see he was (of 2014) still performing.

There's also a vid of him singing 'Bring Him Home' (uploaded in 2014, so I'm assuming also from that year):-

LINKY THING

In other news, Keith is in a musical called Forever Plaid at the St James theatre in London:-

LINKY THING

Whilst Daniel is coming to the end of his run in a musical called 'Miss Atomic Bomb', at the same venue!

Once again, sorry to dredge up this old thread, but I've just seen on twitter that Ben Ellis is going into touring Joseph, playing Pharoah! I think he starts later this month. I wonder if he'll be asking Lee for any tips on playing the role?

I wonder how many ADWD boys have done the Joseph tour? Lee (prior to ADWD), Keith, Craig, Antony, Chris B and now Ben! That's half of them! The one thing that surprises me is that Lewis hasn't done it! He'd have been an obvious choice, especially having been Lee's understudy for 12 months in West End Joseph.

An updated version of the blog post I linked to at the start of this thread:-

LINKY THING

I didn't know that Antony was understudying the role of Jean Valjean in 'Les Mis'!

Good to see that all bar Chris C and..erm...Craig are still working in musical theatre, and in some cases branching out into other areas (recording/concerts, TV).

It's easy to forget that 10 years have passed. I was shocked to realise that now, Lewis, Ben and Antony will be 28, Keith will be 29 and Seamus will be 45! Even Lee turns 36 later this week! Blimey!

Oh my, don't they all look so young in those photos!

Thanks for the update - I had wondered recently about Antony in particular.

Shame they have yet again omitted to leave out at least half of the things
that Lee has achieved since ADWD. If they bothered to look at Lee's
wikipedia page they would be able to update their blog correctly.

If I was on twitter I would tweet them to research their facts correctly.

Some pics of Daniel in his role as Mr Maddens in 'Nativity! The Musical':-

LINKY THING

That film is one of my guilty pleasures! I'd think it'd be even better on stage too.

Keith has been cast in the touring production of 'Fame' - he's playing Nick:-

LINKY THING