​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lee On Radio Berkshire

Lee was interviewed on BBC Radio Berkshire yesterday.

LINKY THING

Part of the interview is 21mins in, then the full interview at around 1h 30mins.

Good interview. The bit where he answers the interviewer's question (re: ADWD) "What did you do right?" is a must-listen for anyone (civillian or celeb) who is considering entering a TV talent show! His attitude to fame is also interesting.

Interesting about the possibility of concerts in Japan!

Re: Lee On Radio Berkshire

Thank goodness for Listen again! A friend texted me to tell me about it yesterday before the interview but I didn't hear the text come in so I missed it? Honestly! My local radio station and I manage to miss Lee. How embarrassing!!
It is a really good interview with Phil Kennedy. (Those of you with long memories will remember he interviewed Lee a long time ago and asked him his measurements as he wanted to wrap him up to give Lee to his wife for Christmas. A very funny start to an interview. It may still be on the timeline.)

Thanks Jo and Cassie, lovely interview, just listed on listen again.

Thanks for the heads up and 'linky thing' Jo

Nice interview - and interesting to hear that Lee may be heading back to Japan next year - great news for his Japanese fans.

And he mentioned that the new album may be out next March - hopefully this is not just a 'Meady' date!