​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
London, the West End, and a Chap Named Lee Mead

I decided to do a trip report on Fodors.com about my trip to London last month. If anyone is interested in following along, here is the link:

Lin'sTripReport

I mostly did this to get Lee's name abroad in google-land - and I do really enjoy the Fodor's travel site. It is where I originally posted about Lee starring in Wicked, which was found by some people here.

Also, someone has commented about how well Lee filled out the loin cloth . . . Was it one of you?

Re: London, the West End, and a Chap Named Lee Mead

Thanks for this, the link's been saved in my favourites, what a good read. Sorry about the depiction of the Texans in 'Made in Dagenham' but there are always stereotypes in musicals, after seeing 'Billy Elliot' I'm still sure that not everybody on Tyneside is homophobic and condones violence to women. Am having a lovely time keeping up with your adventures, and no it wasn't me who posted about Lee filling that loincloth. Although he certainly did!

Loving reading your trip report. It's almost as if I was there

Lin, I have so enjo*** reading your trip reports. You mention many places To visit in London I didn't know about. Encouraging to note that several people who commented had also seen Lee on ADWD when it was shown in the US.