​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lee at Camberley Theatre, 5 September

Just copying this across from the official FB page in case anyone missed it!

We are very happy to let you know that Lee is taking his new show to Camberley on SATURDAY 5TH SEPTEMBER. We have been able to arrange priority booking for you next Thursday 19th February. However, please note that bookings can only be taken BY PHONE OR IN PERSON please at the Box Office on that date.

On-line bookings will be available on Friday 20th February for everyone when the show goes on sale to the general public. The number to call at the Camberley Theatre is 01276 707600 and the Box Office is open from 10am - password if needed is ECLIPSE.

Camberley is a handy location for me since it is a very easy train ride from central London

Interesting that all the concerts announced so far are re-visits to 2013 and 2014 tour venues. I wonder if this pattern will continue?

Re: Lee at Camberley Theatre, 5 September

Ooh, we have fond memories of Camberley last time. I recall we walked from the station to our hotel, ably assisted by a very "talkative" young man with a bicycle . We walked from hotel to restaurant. We walked from restaurant to theatre. Guess what - we walked from theatre to hotel! The point being, that Camberley was compact and walkable, a nice change from having to take taxis everywhere.

It goes without saying that we have fond memories of Lee - that's a given for every concert!

If the tour is following last year's pattern I do hope that means Guildford again! Off to nosey at train times for Camberley.

Did everyone get their tickets today?

On-line booking is now open for this concert:

http://www.camberleytheatre.biz/events/event.htm?mode=3&pk_events=5160

Strangely though, you don't seem to be able to 'choose your own seats' for Lee's concert although this option is available for other events at the venue - or is this just quirk of my laptop?

I am waiting for the full list of 2015 concerts before working out which one(s) I can best get to so hopefully, by the time I get around to booking, 'choose your own seats' will have been added as Camberley is looking as very possible option for me so far!