​​​​​​​

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Casualty S29 E24 'Excess Baggage '

Am I the only one who's worried that Lofty is going to break Robyn's heart?

This week's Lofty bits are on the website.

Re: Casualty S29 E24 'Excess Baggage '

Loving Lofty's summing up of living on a canal boat and waking up to "...shopping trollies...the odd dead body..."

The scenes with Robyn were sweet. Loved her reaction when he kissed her forehead. Sort of---> It will be interesting to see where the writers go with that.

The scratchcards are a bit worrying - is Lofty an addict? Does the woman in the shop whisper to her assistant "It's that curly haired nutter again! Quick, hide the stash of winning scratchcards*!"

The Battle of Assunden. Loved Lofty's reaction! Also, interesting 'arty' shot of Lofty looking in the bin.

Good to see Lily finally getting a storyline and I'm loving Dylan. Also, his dog is adorable!

*I remember reading a newspaper article a while ago about a shopkeeper who was actually prosecuted for removing winning scratchcards from the rolls that she was selling in her shop, so it can happen, but you're probably more likely to win the Lottery Jackpot than run into a shopkeeper who deliberately steals winning scratchcards from their stock!

They could make a good plot of out scratchcard addiction. Confession time... I gave a big 'awwwww' when Lofty kissed Robyn's forehead. Anybody else want to admit to this?

Yes! It was a very sweet moment!